Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
  1. LOMCN is ran by idiots
  2. Nobody can stick up for themselves
  3. The admin and mod team dont communicate
  4. Majority of the members are right tossers
  5. There are no real rules, just vendetas
  6. Favouritism is always im play.
I was banned for two months for saying "Shutup scorp", the team just dont give a flying fúck about anything, the forum is going downhill, your server sucks, nobody can share without being abused.

SONG: www.ragezone.com/Levelmesong.rar

retard-1.jpg

Why was I unbanned? Because I started to insult LOMCN and migrated to another forum, how pathetic is that. BYE.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
lol.

I'll just note here that the 41 point infractions are NOT infractions worth 41 points...

Due to how the infraction system works, if you are on 39 points, and were to get the 5 point infraction you deserve for a "crime" you would be banned for 6 months (The time it takes for the infraction to expire).
Rather than do this, you recieve a 41 point infraction that has a much shorter ban time. This way you serve your ban for being over 40 points, but its over much quicker.

Usually this works, but in your case it didn't and left you banned even after the infraction expired.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Care, care, care.

Everybody knows the rules are ran by favouritism and vendettas. It's not a matter of sticking up for ourselves why we don't say or "do" anything about it. The simple fact is nobody cares.

I thought you were cool. But now you're just like every other emo.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
All the points he makes are quite true, I mean If you don't care or whatever fair enough, I just come here for a little ready read. And how the **** does it make him emo. You just ****ing sad for grouping people? and what are you like a goth or a bum who dresses in dark clothing and listens to metal because everyone else in the world are assholes apart from your friends?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
We want... no we NEEEEED you MENTAL!!!

You are like LOMCNs greatest member, the amount you have done for us... oh wait...

Good bye, if its that bad, you wont be back...?

I bet you will.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
**** this I'm going to SA

Wait I'm already at SA

I'm staying here yo.

sup

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
I just don't get why people don't understand why they get banned. We make it quite clear in the message you get.

As DF said, you have an infraction profile which gives you 40pts worth of 'infractions' to use before you are banned for a short period of time. If you exceed this limit, the moderator that gives your next infraction has to choose an appropriate ban time instead.

In your case MentaL, the original week ban infraction was reversed after you complained about the ban, which lead to you being infracted instead for, I think, a year? I asked an admin to look into it... and I'm guessing they did. A truly exceptional case, but that's what happens when people don't understand infractions.

People often claim they get banned for calling people names, breaking twigs or otherwise blowing in the wrong direction. This is simply not the case. If you had 37/40 infraction points, and then post an abusive message, the 5pt infraction will take you over the limit. The abuse infraction may last around 6 months, thus the moderator chooses a ban time instead.

When something unusual occurs the best course of action is to post a polite message to someone in either the complaints area, or via pm. Being abusive to anyone rarely gets you anywhere.

/Leo

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
The way this forum is ran now is absolute ****.

In the old days back in 2003 when mir 2 was worth a damn and this forum was actually populated. People helped each other and generall got on well.

Now when you want to join the forum, you either have to agree with about 5 members who are a close group because they have been ass raping each other for 5 years, if you dont you become a social outcast and all you can expect is the random "gtfo" or "eat **** and die" from blam, sawell stonehelm etc etc.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
well i think you guys have took this out of proportion. LOMCN is a good source of information and is a good mir source however sometimes it is a litte hard trying to talk. i find it hard because im worried about ppl finding an oppertunity to take what i said and throw it back in my face when all they want is post count +1

more of an actual reference thing to me than a place where i want to post.

(i know im being hypocritical because im making this post. just what i feel)

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
if you dont you become a social outcast and all you can expect is the random "gtfo" or "eat **** and die" from blam, sawell stonehelm etc etc.

you didn't include Atom you have learned your lesson!!

OOon the other hand he may still feel "abused" as you didn't mention him, what a tangled web you've weaved.

lol

P.s

In the old days back in 2003 when mir 2 was worth a damn and this forum was actually populated. People helped each other and generall got on well.
Was that when you was with those 9 girls yea.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

Now when you want to join the forum, you either have to agree with about 5 members who are a close group because they have been ass raping each other for 5 years, if you dont you become a social outcast and all you can expect is the random "gtfo" or "eat **** and die" from blam, sawell stonehelm etc etc.

First of all, i'd like to start by pointing Leocrasher in the direction of this post. Im sure she doesn't agree with the vendetta/favourtism crap, so im equally sure she will see this and manage to warn you for your "ass raping" comment.

Secondly, I entirely agree with most of your post, back in 2003 mir was popular, that was 4 years ago, and now its a sack of crap compared to most things on the market. People on here do hang around in close groups and they do seek to outcast people, mainly these people they target are the one's that come on here and set themsevles apart from the rest by setting new standards in low intelligence.

The reason for this is, back in 2003, people liek Stonehelm, Sawell, Blam, Pyraine, and myself were mir server owners, the work we did back then meant something, and we dedicated loads of our free time to give others free entertainment, and by doing so, we gained the respect and gratitude of that community.

Then servers became more popular, and idiots began arriving. People that wanted US to make a server for THEIR needs, they began to demand everything, they began to demand help, and when they still couldn't figure stuff out, we had to dumb it down for them. Pre-made server files all ready to go were released, yet they still couldn't figure it out. Those that did manage to figure everything out released their version of "Alpha Frozen" which was the same as all the other idiotic versions of the same server.

2005 brought about what I like to refer to as the "ASS WARS" a period of time where server owners fought with each other to make increasing easy, overstated, low HP mob servers. Where hundreds of the best item dropped everyday, and were usually obtained by taking 1000's of instant pots and fighting a boss you could kill in 30 seconds. These servers lived and died fast, and basically ruined the entire scene, because mir people were lazy and wanted everything instantly, and then got bored when they realised it was all the same.

In conclusion most newcomers are morons, they will never contribute anything meaningful, or post anything thats really inciteful. Infact the best most of them can hope for is 2 days of attention for posting the "loose change 9/11" video and saying how it was a conspiracy by George Bush, and so forth, at which point they are torn apart with insults, and told why they are wrong.

In conclusion: **** 99% of this communty.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
And how the **** does it make him emo. You just ****ing sad for grouping people? and what are you like a goth or a bum who dresses in dark clothing and listens to metal because everyone else in the world are assholes apart from your friends?

For starters. No.

Social categorization is not souly based upon music taste alone. I called him an emo because he's being an angst whiny little biatch because he went over the infraction limit and couldn't take it the punishment.

You however are an emo, for going on the auto-defense as soon as you hear the word "emo"

Go back to the graphics section where you can post "10/10" on really bad pieces of work in the hope of gaining some respect that you need before you can come into GoT acting the big man. Yeah?

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Can't anyone discuss anything anymore without resorting to flames..? *sigh* (directed at noone in particular)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Jesus it's just a forum MentaL, no need to cut yourself about it.

I find it so funny you sit here and complain about being banned when in any other community you would be permabanned every time you signed your post MentaL.

Some of the newer members might fall for your crap but us who've been here a while all remember your script kiddie days of flooding the forum and trying to hash staff passwords.

You're a joke bud, you're god knows how old now and you still can't manage to fit in. What's more you have your own very sucsessful forum (which just seems to be as result of other people, but still) and yet you still can't pull yourself away from here.

Do yourself and this forum a favour and actually leave this time.