[Holley] NewEra Legend of Mir3 Holley

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

spike65

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Version: Holley 3.55
GameMasters:FARAON
Exp x4 [Custom]
Gold x4 [Custom]
Respawn x2 [Custom]
Drop x4 [Custom]
Stats Mid [Custom]
Account creation & management through the game launcher.
Language: ENGLISH 80%
Start Level: 1
Start Gold: 100,000
Server translated into English about 80%, this Mir3 Holley is Spanish style, which is all about killing a lot of bosses and doing quests
More than 250 boss.
More than 100 missions
Master student level 1 to 50.
Starting pet with Pois up to level 70 to be able to hunt alone
50 levels of PET evolution
More than 50 houses from the menu D
DemonicTower with 15 towers in each tower a different boss
Custom client 100% with new armors and weapons.
Special PVP & PVE tournaments.
Teleport KR cave from menu D
Unique sets and legendary items.
Option to create your own legendary weapon
More than 40 events created
NobiliaryTitles avaible
It's a simple-to-play server
-Leveling Areas: There are areas of leveling, you can go alone - groups .
-Hunting Areas: Avaible for go alone/group.
Without a website [Official Discord as a forum and where you will get support and help almost instantaneously.]
Soon add more information and edit things, For more information see the Discrod text channels
It's a game based on killing a lot of bosses and doing missions that is easy to play and very entertaining
It's a server playtowin here you can enjoy all the content easily since the game is to have fun and overwhelm yo
u,
By hunting bosses you can easily get everything in the game as items Integral Points Gold
Creating a Legendary Necklace by Collecting Bosses Pieces

The server will open on May 18May​

Discord https://discord.gg/unMekPXd

Download- https://drive.google.com/file/d/16rX2tjhFMPIUa8RHpB34Bo0MOJIFWo2N/view

If you have problems with the game, I recommend you download the virtual machine to play smoothly and smoothly

VirtualBox- https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Client MachineVirtual https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QTWZGdmUC3Zo2xQvLCCkYxnHT-If0BTh/view?usp=drive_link

Attachments

• SCREEN0001.jpg
    SCREEN0001.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 61
  • SCREEN0003.jpg
    SCREEN0003.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 59
  • SCREEN0004.jpg
    SCREEN0004.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 58
  • SCREEN0005.jpg
    SCREEN0005.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 53
  • SCREEN0006.jpg
    SCREEN0006.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 52
  • SCREEN0007.jpg
    SCREEN0007.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 53
  • SCREEN0009.jpg
    SCREEN0009.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 58
  • SCREEN0027.jpg
    SCREEN0027.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 57
  • SCREEN0029.jpg
    SCREEN0029.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 52
  • SCREEN0030.jpg
    SCREEN0030.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 51
  • SCREEN0031.jpg
    SCREEN0031.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20230520-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230520-WA0011.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 54
  • SCREEN0016.jpg
    SCREEN0016.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 52
  • SCREEN0083.jpg
    SCREEN0083.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
He is spamming PMs on facebook with server advertisement, anyone else got it?
Is her 5th server in a year, he is literally trying to destroy the spanish community scamming all people posible and trying to stole the players of consolidated servers with years of work with presents and fantasy words, really need to stop people like this cause only make fast close cash cow servers for buy her own things, they don't care the scene only make 200-300 eur every 6 months at expenses of ruin the last part of spanish community alive.

Take/buy files from others and have 0 idea to manage a server so btw, no sense, this kind of attitude may be should banned.

(See her last "Chaos V3" server in trackers published since her last launch, didn't had time yet to disapper from list auto cause don't passed any time since it :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

spike65

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
since this is a small community and in extinction I try to give life to mir3 holley, I don't do it to make money but as a hobby, and I don't think I have scammed anyone my servers have always been play yo win not like others who only search money, if you haven't played any of my servers, don't give your opinion, all the people who have played my mir3 have liked the style of play and continue playing, envy is bad Adry, good luck with your new server

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
The "bad", no sorry, the real cancer of this community is people like you making **** "servers" of 6 months duration with files of others and copy all the gameplay of success servers and then spaming all my users of discord, socials and whatsapp group contacts, u really need be banned for ever, stop bullshit i can give proves of this to any admin than need it.

@Tai @Martyn @Skyline

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

spike65

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Lo "malo", no lo siento, el verdadero cáncer de esta comunidad es gente como tú haciendo **** "servidores" de 6 meses de duración con archivos de otros y copiar toda la jugabilidad de los servidores de éxito y luego enviar spam a todos mis usuarios de discordia, redes sociales y contactos de grupos de whatsapp, realmente necesitas ser baneado para siempre, detén las tonterías, puedo dar pruebas de esto a cualquier administrador que lo necesite.

[USUARIO=947]@Tai[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=72]@Martyn[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=102]@Skyline[/USUARIO]
I would focus on your server and leave the envy, at least I keep people not like you that your servers are only paid and full of bugs, you have been with the mir3 for 10 years and you have not even bothered to pay 5euros to lomcn to advertise your server and now you come here to put ****, When I stop making servers, I will donate all the servers I have to the community .

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
I would focus on your server and leave the envy, at least I keep people not like you that your servers are only paid and full of bugs, you have been with the mir3 for 10 years and you have not even bothered to pay 5euros to lomcn to advertise your server and now you come here to put ****, When I stop making servers, I will donate all the servers I have to the community .

What envy, u are a donkey with literally 0 knowlodges about nothing related with a server management, u only are good in stole users from others and lie people with full fantasy words, no one trust u in the scene yet later than close 5 server in 1 year receiving donations and no bringing back nothing the 5 times, my server have literally 0 bugs, is the best server ever made in the spanish community and u have reason respect i never advirsed my server here cause i never need it, people know my work and trusted me during more than 10 years playing Inferno, continue dreaming with do something like this.

I never donated for adversiment so if chek my profile i donated money to lomcn FOR NOTHING another time u are better with close mouth and cuted fingers.

Continue trying to destroy the scene the reals continue doing the most impressive things ever made in spanish community uping the level another time with a new version 10 years later, leave this scene, we don't need you for nothing.

And soon when i end my incoming launh i will talk seriously with the staff and bring the necesarry proves to your perma ban of this forum.