Server Type/Files
Other
EXP Rates
Low

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I got stuck again, crossing into Herb Garden map from the skeleton 'Great Villain Zone' map.

I tried to enter Herb Garden by the top crossing (there is second road in a bit South).

1714977095125.png

Before this I tried to enter this map from South, from Bichon Province but ended up on black map as you see here but luckily, when I re-logged, I found myself back in Bichon (also while the map was black, I didn't lose my items, still I couldn't use them, like home teleport scroll.
1714977516061.png
BTW this Herb Garden map has wrong 'big map' (showing Bichon Province)

When you have time, rescue me again, thanks

I think I made this screen of the Herb Garden map when I teleported in via one of those 'quick travel' points but that is like a week or two back, not sure if you did something since then and map is not there or the crossing coords are messed up.
BTW this is from the map project I talked about in game, it is the reason why I try to travel to all maps.
1714978035106.png
The Great Villain Zone needs the name that is visible in game changed. It says Great Villain Exist(ence?) instead of Zone

Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
I got stuck again, crossing into Herb Garden map from the skeleton 'Great Villain Zone' map.

I tried to enter Herb Garden by the top crossing (there is second road in a bit South).

View attachment 34615

Before this I tried to enter this map from South, from Bichon Province but ended up on black map as you see here but luckily, when I re-logged, I found myself back in Bichon (also while the map was black, I didn't lose my items, still I couldn't use them, like home teleport scroll.
View attachment 34616
BTW this Herb Garden map has wrong 'big map' (showing Bichon Province)

When you have time, rescue me again, thanks

I think I made this screen of the Herb Garden map when I teleported in via one of those 'quick travel' points but that is like a week or two back, not sure if you did something since then and map is not there or the crossing coords are messed up.
BTW this is from the map project I talked about in game, it is the reason why I try to travel to all maps.
View attachment 34617
The Great Villain Zone needs the name that is visible in game changed. It says Great Villain Exist(ence?) instead of Zone
I’ll fix this when I get home later.