Hurricane Mir2 "Coming 7th June"

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018

-QualityOrb-​

Provides an opportunity to elevate item Quality from None to Mythical
Quality upgrades don't exert an influence on standard gems and orbs
incorporating an additional stat with each upgrade while preserving all existing stats
Use it to enhance awakening stats by maximizing your weapon's quality to Mythical
does give 1 extra "DC,MC and SC" on (Weapon - Necklace - Bracelets - Rings - Stone)
and give 1 "AC and MAC" on (Armour - Helmet - Boots - Belt)​

Untitled-1.png

-OnlineBoost-​

Added the OnlineBoost buff, which can be acquired by standing online in Safezone
The buff give a 1minute expiration time vs 1 minute stand on sz
The buff provides a 7% experience bonus and 5% drop rate increase and capped to 8h​

Boost.png

-Disenchant System-​

Added Disenchant System Button to the Inventory, enabling players to break down unwanted items while on the hunt,
rather than busy bag slots and need to tt for disenchant them.​

Disenchant Button.png

-Aura-​

Completed the coding for auras and seamlessly integrated them into the game,
currently there are 20 different aura types available ingame with decent and different stats​

-Experience Gain-​

Modified experience gain to decrease by 25% each level,
if the user higher than the cave level by 5 levels,
This adjustment aims to prevent high level players from dominating low areas
and spoiling the experience for newcomers and noobs.​

-Conquest Wall Rewards-​

Replaced SabukWall and MudWall medals with Conquest buffs and added over 15 new medals to Crafting,
This provides people with more things to aim for, Conquest buffs can be obtained by capturing MudWall or SabukWall,
and the buff will be applied automatically to the owners.​

MudWall Buff.png Sabuk Buff.png

-Stored BY Function-​

Stored BY.png

-Taoist QOL's-​

• Taoist can Consume "Amulets and Poison" from Inventory instead of Equipment​
  • Added MixedPoison Type, Grant Taoists the ability to poison targets simultaneously with both "Red" and "Green"​
  • Adjusted healing ticks on pets to be proportionate to their health, to make it more balanced​

-Other Changes-​

• -MagicShield duration no longer decreases upon being struck by monsters or players​
  • -Adjusted MagicShield percentages to align with current damages​
  • -Adjusted FatalSword to apply some damage when occurs.​
  • -Right Click for quick storage items from Inventory to GuildStorage​
  • -Changed Pads Durations to 30 days​
  • -Can't Disenchant items if locked​
  • -Removed DeBuff of SnowFlower and FurbolgCommander​
  • -Replaced Agility and Accuracy Shards with Defence and Offence Shards​
  • -Some more enhancements for respawns across the entire server​
  • -Implementing additional improvements to monster statistics across the entire server​
  • -The entire skills scale has been revised to be more smoother and perform perfectly across all levels and stats in PVE and PVP​

Last edited:
Reactions: UnDeRTaKeR and Mylo

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi folks, I'm excited to announce that after two years of developing and reworking every aspect of the server, we are almost ready to launch
I will be finalizing the setup of a reliable host and patcher over this week and conducting thorough testing to prevent any common issues
Once this is complete, I will announce the live dates and provide download links also there's extensive testing has been conducted, and all bugs have been identified and fixed to prevent any issues at launch, I will also be actively monitoring and promptly addressing any reported bugs (if there ;p)
Enabled Discord Chats, and there will be a few polls in discord tomorrow to take people's opinion on some stuff before launch.
Thank you for your patience and support.

-Latest Changes/Additionals-​

-RG System Improvements-​

I've been tinkering with the Regeneration System, making some enhancements
and introduced a separate level for the RG system, which makes it much simpler for me to manage
and disabled the CatchUP feature on RG levels because benefiting from it isn't really necessary
in this case as the RG levels won't be that bad Additionally I've prepared the RG levels up to level 250 for now
and they will be further increased in the future if needed, in line with server progress.
Moreover, I've integrated a EnableButton feature allowing you to switch to your RG experience from level 50
The entire graphical user interface (GUI) updates dynamically when you switch to the RG system
displaying your current RG Level and Experience Percentage directly on your GUI
This eliminates the need to constantly open the RG dialog to check your progress.
RG.png

-Rocks System Improvements-​

The Rocks system has been reviewed and is now limited to wearing only 3 rocks of each type
instead of 9, because wearing 9 rocks of the same type was definitely overpowered
so this change has been made to prevent players from becoming overpowered.
rock.png
rocks.png

-Melee AutoAttack-​

I'm not fan of any kind of autocombat or autoattack in general
but I've chosen to add this small feature to help melee players on their leveling journey
Instead of having to hold shift and left click every time they want to kill a lure
It's not about being lazy but aiming for more quality of life improvements
Press "X" to enable and disable AutoAttack feature.

-StoryLine Quests-​

The StoryLine quests have been added to the server and have been thoroughly tested to prevent any issues or bugs.
The StoryLine quests offers unique rewards and a experience of exploring town and caves
Completing these quests on your journey will help you level up quickly and earn substantial gold
along with other unique gear and hidden rewards.
This addition provides players with more activities and advantages while playing.

-Pets Scaling-​

Every single pet can now be scaled based on the highest value of Player DC, MC, or SC
The scaling system will choose the highest of these stats to base the scaling on
rather than just using one stat, making the system more meaningful for all classes.

-Other Changes-​

• -Server and client side performance optimizations have been made.​
  • -Enabled Walk Through Players and pets on SafeZone to prevent people block spots on Launch​
  • -Various improvements to respawns across the server.​
  • -Several enhancements to quests, including a reduction in the required items and kill counts.​
  • -A new "Noob Set" has been added for low level players, which can be obtained through quests (worth it)​
  • -Fixed Challenge Room reset, which wasn't resetting correctly and added a global shout for it, occurs once the challenge is reset.​
  • -Right Mouse Click to automatically fill rocks into their slots.​
  • -A broad global PvP damage reduction and increase, as well as melee PvP reduction and increase, have been added to the server, These options can be applied on live to easily control PvP balance within seconds.​
  • -PVEDamageReduction and Increase Rocks has been added to the server.​
  • -A lot of new AIs have been added for the new bosses, and some tweaks have been made to the old AIs to improve them​
  • -Added new Map for SabukWall, there's 3 random spot to tele in and a protection last long 5s to prevent people block tele locations​
  • -Changed MudWall to HydraWall and Added new map for it, same logic as Saubk with the tele spots and Protection.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Mylo

Jev

LOMCN VIP
VIP
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
Only just noticed this but you’ve used the Mir 3D launcher skin, thought I recognised the layout alittle. Great addition in all fairness. I don’t actually have that one but if you’ve still got the original launcher image, can I pinch it for the 3DEMU project?

These are the ones we have at the moment:
(Sorry for the low quality, I’m on my phone)

image.jpeg

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Best of luck mate,
Nice upgrade could tell you've invested a big portion of time, keep it up
thanks bro :love:
Post automatically merged:

Only just noticed this but you’ve used the Mir 3D launcher skin, thought I recognised the layout alittle. Great addition in all fairness. I don’t actually have that one but if you’ve still got the original launcher image, can I pinch it for the 3DEMU project?

These are the ones we have at the moment:
(Sorry for the low quality, I’m on my phone)

View attachment 34989
I might have stored it somewhere on my pc, I'll search for it and send it to you as soon as I find it.

Reactions: Jev

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018

Hurricane Server Launch on 7th Friday.​

Good morning everyone! I have some almost good news for those interested in playing Hurricane server. I've set up the dedicated host and patcher, and thoroughly tested the launcher to ensure a smooth experience for everyone and good speed, I think letting people download the client 1 week prior to the launch should be sufficient to identify and fix any issues without stress or rush
there will be a few Free GG rewards will be announce soon on discord, dont miss it.
and some polls will be made next few days about some stuff, don't forgot to vote !!
You can join our discord from here: https://discord.com/invite/pAyXZJKD2G

You can download AutoPatcher from here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pxq1wp63qkyms5t/HurricaneClient.rar/file

• Love
Reactions: Mylo and Jev