Female Light Armour

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
I've always hated the pansy little blue dress - wondering how it could possibly have the same defense as the male padded armour... I've also always thought it's looked really tacky, and always gives me the nasty thought of perverted game designers trying to reveal as much skin as possible, so I decided to make a remake!

I know it's a tacky job, but basically I decided to use the male light armour and redo it so it would be suited to a female character. I thinned out the legs and wasitline and used the female arms instead, as well as completely redoing the chest area as well.

I'm going to do so to the actual hum.wil as well, but I haven't got far through it yet. I'd first like opinions on how it could be improved. And could someone also tell me if it's been done before plz?

Attachments

• 000377.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 000061.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 144

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
tbh u got 2 much time on your hands....female looks ok and your wasting your time for which ppl wont even notice or like.. so have fun spending hours doing this for pointless uses, if it makes u happy because 1 noob arm is 'showing abit 2 much skin' carry on lmao.

imo its biggest waste of time ever.

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
I've just about finished this set as well, but nobody cares so I'm fine with keeping it for myself :D

Attachments

• 2432.bmp
    5.6 KB · Views: 184

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
wow dude does it look good running? that looks pretty damned sweet bro

KhaosOdin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2003
Unknown Province
Slanesh said:
I've just about finished this set as well, but nobody cares so I'm fine with keeping it for myself :D

you gotta release that one, that one looks well kool ! ps : altho i love the "pansy blue dress" look, i wudnt mind seeing what your light armour looks like ingame also

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
i think doing the animation into the hum.will, will be a *******, unless youve got a sexy program <3

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
You should make the blue on the light armour(M) in the hum.wil pink and the same as in the item.wil etc; ... and has anyone thought of doing colour dying on the blue dress?... maybe make a green or pink or purple or red or black..