Phoenix 2.3 LIVE! [Mid Rate] [EXP: x30]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
Well presented and maintained server!

Fun server, Long term.
We dont have the latest server files out yet, but what we do have is:

phoenixbanner.jpg

siggy.php

IP to connect: 82.23.177.197

Experiance = Med Rate (x30 EXP)
Marrage System - Get closer to the one true love ingame.!
Auto Give book system - In a middle of a hunt? Dont stop because of a book, Our system auto gives you it and congratz you on every level you can learn a book up2 level 35.

Bonus cash system - Extra Gold given auto on levelup!

Advanced Clonging System (Harder you are, harder pet is) Buy with gold!
To help you level throughout the mir2 world.
Name Colour NPC - Change your name colour apperance for gold!
Hair Dresser NPC - Style your hair for Gold!
Master NPC - Learn a player lower level than you to play Mir2, and help them level!

Tempary EXP System
25% -125% Extra EXP System, Buy a tempary increase of EXP with gold. and increase upto 1 hour 30min! Great for hunting!

Tempary Damage System
20% -100% Extra Damage System, Buy a tempary increase of damage with gold. and increase upto 1 hour 30min! Great for hunting!

Torch NPC
New NPC in Bichon wall selling torches with great stats to help you achive your goal faster. Can purchase with gold.

Level Rank System - See what level range your enemie is by holding your mouse over there name.

Daily bounus NPC - Wanting something for free to get you through the hard times during the day? each day this npc gives you either free EXP, exp boost, power, hp, dc/mc/sc for a hour or so. Helping you everyday!

Custom Global Shout NPC - Say what you want to all players in game!

GamePoint System:
For every boss or subboss which is killed by you, You gain 1 GamePoint.
The game points can be saved up ingame to buy Enforcement Orbs and other stuff.

Fullyworking Trustmerchant System
Buy Sell and Trade all rare and unique items on our Merchant system.

Fullyworking Guild Terrortory System
Hide out with your guild and chill, or maybe plan the next attack on your enemies!

All NPCs coding redesigned.
Announcement Features: On Boss Death's + Leveling up to 7/22/40 + On Murders

Daily Free For All Event System
Every day the FFA event takes place at 7PM GMT, All people within your level range battle it out untill there is only 1 man standing. The winner recives gamegame which can be spent on orbs and other neat stuff to come.

Starting items and level:
Start level: 1
Start gold: 500

Experiance Pills Drops from all mobs, noob pills to great pills, Giving you that lil extra!

Start Items:
Starter Kit,
Start Clone Pet to help,
Plus NoobEXPpot (+150% More exp for 1 hour)

Instant Refine NPC
Want your weapon to be better then your enemies? If you mine for ore, you can increase your weapon attack and stength by refining. The NPC is located in Bichon wall and there is no wait time for it to be upgraded.

OmaKingSpirit Tomb Added and tested
Fox Cave Added and tested
BattleGrounds Added and tested
Viper Cave Added and tested
Slave Cave Added and tested
HogTemple Cave Added and tested

New Quests

Forgot a TT? Use @Town, Then wait 30 seconds to be teleported bk to BichonWall.

Been PKing people and want to know how long you will be red for? @checkpk shows you this also PK points reduction options available.

Rebirth System!
Rebirth and make yourself stronger and better then anyone else in the legend of mir2 world. Also gain access to the rebirth cave which can drop alot more rebirth items. You gain 300 Abil points, XPPotion to help you level back up. And 2x random rebirth items which are great. Rebirth at level 70.

Reduced magic training
Normally on Mir2, you would need to require thousands use of one spell to make that spell stroner, All skills are set to:

level 0-1: 100 uses
level 1-2: 200 uses
level 2-3: 300 uses

We dont have 2.6 files, But we will be using 2.3 files. for fast pvp, bug free and stable environment. This is 1 server that you can use gold to treat yourself!

/Avatar

Updates to server/thread:

Temp website created:
http://phoenixmir2.com/
Daily bounus NPC added.
Custom Commands added

Reduced magic training.
Hog Temple added (3 Floors)
SlaveCave added (Great Gold/Boss) open on weekends
BugCave gold raised a little
Free For All Event added
Instant Refine NPC added
Special Weapon upgrade system added
KR teleports added to boss GG rewards list
Raid System in MW added for events on weekends
Experiance Pills Drops from all mobs, noob pills to great pills, Giving you that lil extra!

UPDATES:-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ESLAGRQJ

Screenies added:
images37.png

images39.png

images40.png

images41.png

images42.png

images43.png

images44.png

images45.png

images46.png

images47.png

images48.png

images49.png

images00.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
bk online, m2 crashed, also ill work on rb stuff soon
is down agahin

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Just dropped in to give the server a little test run.

My feedback:

**** the community on this server. As soon as I tele'd to bw... abuse. According to omkron I am 'cheeky'... don't quite understand what he means by this... I assume he means that I'm sounding cheeky whenever I express my opinion? Oh well, would liked to have tested a bit more Ava but not gonna waste my time.

However, you can change your name colour to brown... you liked that didn't you omkron.
MURDER on a level 10, nice.

omkron

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
Just dropped in to give the server a little test run.

My feedback:

**** the community on this server. As soon as I tele'd to bw... abuse. According to omkron I am 'cheeky'... don't quite understand what he means by this... I assume he means that I'm sounding cheeky whenever I express my opinion? Oh well, would liked to have tested a bit more Ava but not gonna waste my time.

However, you can change your name colour to brown... you liked that didn't you omkron.
MURDER on a level 10, nice.

lol @checkpk oops geuss i have the cash unlike some noob xx

omkron

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
hey this server done :D me and mc took over and most have left >.> boring now lol

last pk i recorded got loads tho.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Is this server up ? if so can i have client link also is there anybody willign to help me lvl up :D ? x ty

omkron

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
Is this server up ? if so can i have client link also is there anybody willign to help me lvl up :D ? x ty

server is up ye use ip if u alrdy have data if not i dont no client dl buttttt theres like 4 actives >.< me and mc made em leave lol full of romo's it was.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
:( Shame looks quite fun but wont be joining if only 4 people online, Shame tho 2.3 was always the verison for me.