Elysian Mir 2 V 3.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
stephen.png

MIR 2 The final frontier, these are the coding exploits of the starship enterprise, its continuing mission, to code strange new worlds, to seek out new spells and new information, to boldly code what no-one has coded before.

Legend of Mir 2 V 3.0
http://www.elysianmir.com/
From the Elysian Team!
Server Information​
  • Beta to come!​
  • IP - To Come!
  • Host - Dedicated server
  • Auto Reboot Fridays at 3pm
  • Exp - X 20
  • Drops - X3
  • Start level - 1 with alot of quests to move up fast!
  • All Euro maps + alot of custom maps
  • 4 Class's to choose from including the all new Assassin
  • fc0chc.jpg
  • egog8z.jpg
  • 2r6f75s.jpg
  • Ride tigers (Saves walking)
  • All the new mobs
  • All the new items, armours and weapons
  • HellIsLand (have to go tho boardertown)
  • IceCave (you have to find the door in Gi)
  • Quests like Usa Mir)
  • Leveling Caves Low/Med/High
    These will allow you to level if you dont wish to be around alot of ppl.
  • Guild Territories These can be rented from the merchant in BW.
    GTShop
    Recall guild members to the territory
    Decoration
    Editable Notice Board
    GuildZone (for leveling time alone)

We have two very good coders fixxing up the files (we thank you guys!)
    and alot more will do pics soon

Last edited by a moderator:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Hiya all,

Soz i have been alittle bit busy with life and my kid :)
Also the team has fixed afew things that the testers had found and more to come.Yes i know it been awhile but we are trying to cut on most bugs befor beta that way less bugs means more updates rather then bug fixes.

We have done the Fishing/Cooking setup,this will get you better pots and faster pots.Also can fish for hiden rares that the Heros of mire lost over the years. :)

Three is a Smoker(aka) crafter in 3 of the main fishing town to inforum you on whats needed.

the link will show the Items and info on cooking

Fishing/Cooking

The above after cooked are made into meals these to recover your heath/energy faster then others means.

See are forum for a alittle on that.Will try to keep updated on whats going on

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
that sounds pretty good to me. i will be on msn in around two hours time ice. need a word :)

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
well if only everyone put this much effort into making there servers =) cannot wait to play this should be amazing. should you require another tester i am available. and have tested many other servers in the past. =)

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
Been testing this server for a while now. So much has been added and fixed within the past weeks even tho iceman said he been busy he still puts in the hours working at it with his team which also doing such a gd job getting things spot on for release. they all doing such a gd job its going to be worth the wait. keep at it Guys/Girls.

/DeathZ

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Had some down time today but manage to get the online ItemMarket up.

So maybe you dont have time to get ingame but you want to see whats for sale in Tm

Item Market

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
Had some down time today but manage to get the online ItemMarket up.

So maybe you dont have time to get ingame but you want to see whats for sale in Tm

Item Market

verry nice add tbh
lookin forward to given this serv a bash tbh aint played mir in a while

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
outta interest, why u name it V 3.0?

if its a copy of usa mir, shouldnt it be called what that is... 2.6? lol altho i dont even think there are names for them ne more

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
on the korean web there on V3.0 so since most of the code is base on Korean thats what i picked

just a name :)

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
tbh i dunno the versioning either 2.6 was assassin wasnt it, then theres been a lot since so i guess 2.9 3.0 ish is right.

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
on the korean web there on V3.0 so since most of the code is base on Korean thats what i picked

just a name :)

looking sweet beta just around the corner now gunna be really gd got into the server really well just by testing and getting wiped 24/7. lvling is really easy thu the quests at lvl 21-23 u start go hunting in mines wt ect i did lvl 1-17 in about 1h got to lvl 30 in like 2days on and off playing here and there. u could easy get to 30ish in 1 day if u geeked it. Money drops ok not to much to go mad enought for pots for your next hunt and repair and spare stashed away for your better items! get the odd rare now and again which make hunting fun! lots of sub boss around towns ect for low end items with keep you going for the time being. Elysian team working really hard on the quests making sure u have the rite kit at the right lvls slightly under the stats of the rare items some items are better than the rare items. tbh no matter how much i say got to try it out for your self you gunna like it or love it or hate it lol

/DeathZ

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Items stats will be changing very shortly. Will not be like the normal euro mir items stats at all ;)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
looking sweet beta just around the corner now gunna be really gd got into the server really well just by testing and getting wiped 24/7. lvling is really easy thu the quests at lvl 21-23 u start go hunting in mines wt ect i did lvl 1-17 in about 1h got to lvl 30 in like 2days on and off playing here and there. u could easy get to 30ish in 1 day if u geeked it. Money drops ok not to much to go mad enought for pots for your next hunt and repair and spare stashed away for your better items! get the odd rare now and again which make hunting fun! lots of sub boss around towns ect for low end items with keep you going for the time being. Elysian team working really hard on the quests making sure u have the rite kit at the right lvls slightly under the stats of the rare items some items are better than the rare items. tbh no matter how much i say got to try it out for your self you gunna like it or love it or hate it lol

/DeathZ

Jesus wept, we have punctuation for a reason. No doubt you're actually wondering what the reason is now that I mention it so I'll give you a hint - because without it it makes your crappy post IMPOSSIBLE TO READ and therefore should be classed as spam imo.

Items stats will be changing very shortly. Will not be like the normal euro mir items stats at all ;)

So what will they be like? And why are you telling us this?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i orginally thought not having euro item stats would be a stupid idea, but i dunno, i sorta feel low rate would be a much better direction to go

if ur goin USA sorta rate anyway, were level 80 is same as like level 40

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
Jesus wept, we have punctuation for a reason. No doubt you're actually wondering what the reason is now that I mention it so I'll give you a hint - because without it it makes your crappy post IMPOSSIBLE TO READ and therefore should be classed as spam imo.

So what will they be like? And why are you telling us this?

sorry english isnt my first language... cant be perfect... so give me a break or do me favour and just ignore my posts.... thanks:scared:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

The stats are already increased from USA standards, e.g. the SteelBraces for Lv.8 have AC 0-4 and AMC 0-4 (Or something along those lines)

Roughly double the stats on the low items, and maybe 0.5x on higher items? Not quite sure tbh but i know it's higher than usual lol

i orginally thought not having euro item stats would be a stupid idea, but i dunno, i sorta feel low rate would be a much better direction to go

if ur goin USA sorta rate anyway, were level 80 is same as like level 40

Lv.70 is same as Lv.40 actually, not Lv.80 :P

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
sorry english isnt my first language... cant be perfect... so give me a break or do me favour and just ignore my posts.... thanks:scared:

Well sorry but, you still have punctuation and grammar in your first language I'm sure. Just breaks it up.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The stats are already increased from USA standards, e.g. the SteelBraces for Lv.8 have AC 0-4 and AMC 0-4 (Or something along those lines)

Roughly double the stats on the low items, and maybe 0.5x on higher items? Not quite sure tbh but i know it's higher than usual lol

Lv.70 is same as Lv.40 actually, not Lv.80 :P

Your aware glenns re-doing the DB?? lol Just sounds like your telling him about the stats lol. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.