PetRent NPC

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
As alot of people have been helping me recently i thought i would be helpful and give something back, i just made this morning, tested it and it all works goods but at the bottom of the script you have to input ur own mobs.

This petrent is complex it has various different liscenses to choose from, as it was made for my server which is highrate i put the levels between 40-100, it's easily changeable if u need it changed anyway.

To get this working download the attachment at the bottom which is the script, extract that to your ..\npc_Def. Also in npc_def create 4 seperate .txt files and call the 1st one, Provisional, the 2nd, Mediocre, the 3rd, Ametaur and the 4th, Proffesional.

Id like to thank those who have helped me so far on my other scripts and so on.

Attachments

• PetRenter-4.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 302

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
sorry for double post, but for those that had downloaded, i mis-spelt a few words and forgot to add a few #SAY's and checklevels am sorry about that but here is the updated one, and im pretty sure there will be no more errors, sorry about that.

I did test it and it worked on all the licences the 1st time except i never did a 2nd attempt, which was my mistake because you could get the licence over and over, but thats fixed with this one.

Cheers.

Attachments

• PetRenter-4.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 186