MiR 3 Project - Phoenix Chronicles

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Other Information
Start gold, 50,000
Start level, 1
Experience rate, medium/high
PK enabled
Based around prelude of war
Holley 3.56 files
Dedicated server

Server team
SirSimpson
Zeke
And other which are helping for free

http://www.chronicleservers.com/

More info to come when project has been launched

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Everyone: this is not a place to discuss old stuff... you all have been warned.

SS: This will be your last server in case if you missed the pm. Bring it up and stay up is your only goal. Good luck.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Thread Cleaned. Kaori has already warned you all, KEEP IT ON TOPIC.

SS has been officially warned about these servers, comment only on this server, not past ones!

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
No offence but the name isnt very original there is already a Phoenix mir3,
i mean its the same as calling your server Zentaur Chronicles or R.n.d Chronicles or im i wrong?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
ooooooooooo a name wow such a big thing who cares what SS calls it his server he can call it what he likes now shut up and log off

on topic any idea on how long we will be w8ing for it all high rates are crap and ran for donatins atm

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
if SS sticks to the server i will give it ago... i know if SS can stick to it then it will be a decent server, he knows what he is doing, he just abit lazy, so good luck with the server m8 and hope it goes well

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Thanks myth its really appreciated for that comment.

Thank you for everyone who registered on the forums, your comments have been all so help full. We our currently in the process and will be purchasing the dedicated server towards christmas day.

Obviously due to that the server will be up just after the new year. Thanks for your patients and please register on the forums! Thanks

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
ooooooooooo a name wow such a big thing who cares what SS calls it his server he can call it what he likes now shut up and log off

on topic any idea on how long we will be w8ing for it all high rates are crap and ran for donatins atm

So much attitude trying to make up for somthing? Just an observation if the GM puts no thought into the name which is the first thing the future player's see's, then i doubt he's put much thought into anything else sound's like a boring server with a already used name... Advertising your server properly will get you more players... Why bother making a server if your just gonner go half arsed about it... Not hard to think of a name thats not been used is it? Hmm Bore Mir3, AttitudeMir3, SucksMir3, HalfarsedMir3, LazyMir3, theres a few that seem to fit perfectly.. And btw yes i do log off after i post Lol dont you?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
So much attitude trying to make up for somthing? Just an observation if the GM puts no thought into the name which is the first thing the future player's see's, then i doubt he's put much thought into anything else sound's like a boring server with a already used name... Advertising your server properly will get you more players... Why bother making a server if your just gonner go half arsed about it... Not hard to think of a name thats not been used is it? Hmm Bore Mir3, AttitudeMir3, SucksMir3, HalfarsedMir3, LazyMir3, theres a few that seem to fit perfectly.. And btw yes i do log off after i post Lol dont you?

its a name get over ur self. were is ur server i dont c u trying any thing so come back when u have tryed to make a server and know what ur talking about

ps no i dont log off i just hit the X

/ashton

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Whats the name got to do with the servers potential...someone could have it as ktest for all i could care as long as its good to play, good luck with server mate ill have a bash

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
its a name get over ur self. were is ur server i dont c u trying any thing so come back when u have tryed to make a server and know what ur talking about

ps no i dont log off i just hit the X

/ashton

If i brought a Server out and was dumb/lazy enough to call it R.n.d Chronicles i would hope people wouldnt be dumb enough to not point that out... Like i said in my orignal post "no offence" but you seem to have taken offence to my observation im sorry for causing you any distress ;]

Is there any new feature's to this server?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Quest Book in progress, consists of:

Piggy Bank[LvL 10]
What The Flux![LvL 30]
Vanilla Ice[LvL 50]
Ride the lightning[LvL 80]
Orge head on a stick[LvL 120]
Show them wizards mercy![LvL 150]
Return of the ring[LvL 200]
Outland sucks![LvL 250]
The Fistful of Silvers[LvL 300]
The Bear Necessities[LvL 400]
I See Dead Warriors[LvL 500]

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
Quest Book in progress, consists of:

Piggy Bank[LvL 10]
What The Flux![LvL 30]
Vanilla Ice[LvL 50]
Ride the lightning[LvL 80]
Orge head on a stick[LvL 120]
Show them wizards mercy![LvL 150]
Return of the ring[LvL 200]
Outland sucks![LvL 250]
The Fistful of Silvers[LvL 300]
The Bear Necessities[LvL 400]
I See Dead Warriors[LvL 500]

sounds good i will give this server a go see what its like nice work so far :)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Running a guild war system, when we get enough players. Will be winner stays on, winners will receive something for the guild.
Ancient system will be find ancient relics and receive a prize (this is to promote archaeology, something am in too).
Boss caves will be in, however in their bosses will be made weaker and drop differently.

More info to come.

luke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2003
sounds well good m8 keep it up can wait for this one ill defo be givin it a go

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Thanks for all the positive comments, it really motivates me to do the best i can and i hope i can impress you all.

Thanks again.

luke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2003
the forum link in ur sig shuldnt hav "www." m8

Status
Not open for further replies.