Un-named Province - New!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
This is basically a province which i've created due to me being bored. :)

Hope you guys like this. Comment on it, whatever. :)

P.S I'm looking to help create a server by making any of the following:

• Maps (all that you want)
  • Mobs + Spawns + Drops
  • Items
Homezonepic-1.jpg

Thanks

/kizza

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i like it, but i personally feel, that there is to many exits / entraces to the map, and the exit at the top right should be on the side (so it looks like ur going to a different map (kinda hard to explain it sorry ><)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Thinking that this could be a main province for a server, maybe like one exit/entrance too a conquest wall, and others too a outdoor leveling zone and one to a closed place full of extra caves and quests. :P

/kizza

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i know exacly what u mean, but if it was to the right, u could have 3 areas linking off then, as it stands u could only really use 1 map and put 2 entraces on the new map, unless 1 is placed at the far right, and then 1 on the far left. its hard to explain what i mean

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Looks good. Once thing i will comment on though is the placement of your objects, they need to be a bit more random, especially the forest, as at the moment theres about the same distance between each tree and looks a little "forced", needs to be a bit more natural looking.

Other than that, very good map.

p

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I get what you mean lol. But i just thought of the idea when i was making the map, the exits/entrances could be used for anything tbh. :P

/kizza

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Looks good, but town is kind of suckish for the "main province" if you as me.. for a town to be a main town for me, its got to be BIG and BOLD! and usually central.. or in the top of map... that however is my preference.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Very nice. It does look like a 'man made environment' which in my opinion could give it a more unique feel especially if it is the main province. If a server is very complex the 3 exits entrances could be of great use. Good work.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Similar looking to serpent valley without the middle blocked out ... very nice map ...Maybe you should call it Old Serpent Valley (Hence the shape and of course more grass)

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
I can't fault the map - The only thing I can comment on is how it looks so much like the bottom corner of Bichon. And the fact alot of maps being realeased now days just seem to have the same tile basis of old maps... Just moving them about a bit..

Don't worry though :) Maybe some totally new looking maps to be coming soon

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Yes really lol!

/Zen2

Attachments

• bluemap.jpg
    bluemap.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 74

gillby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
ρяєα¢нєя;644406 said:
Looks good. Once thing i will comment on though is the placement of your objects, they need to be a bit more random, especially the forest, as at the moment theres about the same distance between each tree and looks a little "forced", needs to be a bit more natural looking.

Other than that, very good map.

p

i like it but i had the same thought, its very symmetrical with the rocks or watever they are.