Dark Realm!!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
TBH i am the original creator of Dark Realm. i am currently in the middle of making my new version and ive just noticed that sum1 has used the name.

I just wanted to let people no that The orginal DarkRealm is on its way and its gonna b huge!!!

Ive been working on this server 4 about a year now and its practicly ready, i just need to sort out a few bugs but thats it tbh.

For those of you that played DarkRealm 1.9 etc will no wot it was like and can post here 2 let others no how good it was.

as soon as ive finalized the stats etc ill post the full server info here.

thanks for reading people

Troop

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Liam. I thought you had given up on mir a long time ago but good luck with it all :D

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
I made DarkRealm u see in the server adverts.
Im sorry if its the same name as your old server but id never even heard of Darkrealm.

I named my server after a drunked night out i had with my m8 and he justpoped out with the name..

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
I played DarkRealm (Troop's) 1 ended up corrupt with him lvling his sister (snugglebear) and her bf timbaland, thats about it really , lol

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
hmmmm ok corrupt??

i never leveled them at all. i left the server wiv a few ppl i thought i could trust while i went away and i came bak 2 find so much **** had gone on!

thats the reason darkrealm went down!!!!

like i sed ™DarkRealm™ will b returning bigger and better than b4. dont mock it till u try it

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
Iv been working on LOMX for just over a year, Juat looking & hosting packages atm.

let me know what you need am moving my hosting business into my new property on jan 1st 09 i may be able to sort you out depending on what you need:)

/lord

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
TBH i am the original creator of Dark Realm. i am currently in the middle of making my new version and ive just noticed that sum1 has used the name.

I just wanted to let people no that The orginal DarkRealm is on its way and its gonna b huge!!!

Ive been working on this server 4 about a year now and its practicly ready, i just need to sort out a few bugs but thats it tbh.

For those of you that played DarkRealm 1.9 etc will no wot it was like and can post here 2 let others no how good it was.

as soon as ive finalized the stats etc ill post the full server info here.

thanks for reading people

Troop
yup its a wannabe from MR i was highest lvl warr on 1.9 DR
Im sorry if its the same name as your old server but id never even heard of Darkrealm.

I named my server after a drunked night out i had with my m8 and he justpoped out with the name..
search for the server name then idiot. your server is crap anyway.

Here you go
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=36413&highlight=DARK+REALM
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35299&highlight=DARK+REALM
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35259&highlight=DARK+REALM

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
From what daneo told me its an amazing server
and the darkrealm allready online (owned by pob/paul.obrian)
is absolute crap, he is only posting on here to get new ideas for his serv to get the ppl back that he lost.
also in that subject, some1 donated for exp quest (x3 i think) and then bought it off GG merchant
then as soon as he used it even tho he bought it like 5 mins b4 he used, paul shouted out" server reboot log out now!" and he never even gave him the gg or money back instead he told him to FO so tbh u suck

Troop good look with ur serv i will be playing it and geeking it if its as good as let out to be

Paul bad look with ur serv i wont be playing it and geeking as its not as good as let out to be

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Would be sweet if this really came up, good luck!

what the **** you can work on a server for 1
year ?
Called having a life?

Just FO back to MR already!

Status
Not open for further replies.