SubClass guide.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
Hi i see every 1 know days would like to use some sort of SubClass system,
so i will post a quick guide. On how to set this up.

Step1:
Make a Npc that you talk to, he will give you your subclass powers.

#SAY
You wana pik SubClass ?\
<Yes./@1>\

[@1]
<Defence./@2>\
<Attack./@3>\
<Balanced./@4>\

[@2]
#IF
CHECK [200] 0
CHECK [201] 0 <<<<---- Makes sure you havnt piked SubClass allready
CHECK [202] 0
CHECKLEVELEX > 39 Makes sure you are high enough level (40 +)
#ACT
SET [200] 1 - This is ur flag, you will need this for Qfunction
#ELSEACT
goto @no

[@no]
Level 40+ Or you have chosen allready

[@3]
#IF
CHECK [200] 0
CHECK [202] 0
#ACT
SET [201] 1 - This is ur flag, you will need this for Qfunction <-- Notice how they all dif.
#ELSEACT
goto @no

[@3]
#IF
CHECK [200] 0
CHECK [202] 0
#ACT
SET [202] 1 - This is ur flag, you will need this for Qfunction <-- Notice how they all dif.
#ELSEACT
goto @no

Ok now you have piked your SubClass.

Attack = Flag [200]
Defence = Flag [201]
Blance = Flag [202]

Now you move onto Qfunction scripts.
This is were you can make each subclass have dif powers.

[@key7] <<< This is command for pushing key 7 ingame.
#IF
CHECK [200] 1 <<<----- Makes sure that you have chosen SubClass (Attack SubClass)
#ACT
TEMPPOWERUP DC 50 120 <<--- Adds 50 Dc for 120 Seconds.
break

#IF
CHECK [201] 1 <<<--- Makes sure you are a Defence SubClass
#ACT
TEMPPOWERUP HP 50 120 <<<---- Will add 50 HP for 120 seconds.
break

#IF
CHECK [202] 1 <<<<--- Makes sure you are a balanced SubClass.
#ACT
TEMPPOWERUP HP 25 60
TEMPPOWERUP DC 25 60
break

And thats the basic guide. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Wond

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Did you post a bit to early?
--- edit ---
You posted rest up now mate nice one :)

You know if the above works thats perfect mate, you explained exactly what each bit does. Nice
/2d

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Nice little release there pal, could come in handy for some people.

+rep

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice, Theres already a script somewhere containing the sub class info, But the more the better i guess :)

/Zen2

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Nice, Theres already a script somewhere containing the sub class info, But the more the better i guess :)

/Zen2

Its not quite as good as the one above though, it breaks it down better for noobies.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Just a small addition.
To get the key 7/8/9 to work...
In C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\CustomCommands.txt add:
@key7
@key8
@key9
Each needs to be on a new line.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Just a small addition.
To get the key 7/8/9 to work...
In C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\CustomCommands.txt add:
@key7
@key8
@key9
Each needs to be on a new line.

Nice one NH

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Its not quite as good as the one above though, it breaks it down better for noobies.
lol all he's done is really told them which parts of it means aint rocket science. best way to learn scripting is doing it yourself then fixing yourself. not just copys peoples work. nice release though

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lol all he's done is really told them which parts of it means aint rocket science. best way to learn scripting is doing it yourself then fixing yourself. not just copys peoples work. nice release though

Constructing a sentence isn't exactly rocket science either but you seemed to have failed at that. The guy is just helping newbies out abit.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Constructing a sentence isn't exactly rocket science either but you seemed to have failed at that. The guy is just helping newbies out abit.
these so called newbies should learn the hard way like alot of people within this forum.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
these so called newbies should learn the hard way like alot of people within this forum.

Learn the hard way ? Explain to me how you learn't? You found the files yourself WITHOUT the help of LOMCN, set them up WITHOUT guides, and somehow managed to do EVERYTHING else yourself ? Shut the fuck up.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Learn the hard way ? Explain to me how you learn't? You found the files yourself WITHOUT the help of LOMCN, set them up WITHOUT guides, and somehow managed to do EVERYTHING else yourself ? Shut the fuck up.
actually i didnt join lomcn till 2005 as you can see. i started making 1.4 privates server in 2004 i found fernys site i learnt how to script/item make the hard way finding the skins for the items then test npcs till you get right.. etc etc.

wond your just a little ****y ******.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
actually i didnt join lomcn till 2005 as you can see. i started making 1.4 privates server in 2004 i found fernys site i learnt how to script/item make the hard way finding the skins for the items then test npcs till you get right.. etc etc.

wond your just a little ****y ******.

Oh so you found fernys site, meaning you found the files with fernys help. Meaning you also learnt how to make items with fernys help, and how to script NPCs with fernys help. So basically you admit that you needed help, just like everyone did at some point in time, so my point still stands. Cut the "I'm 1337, newbies do shit yourself" attitude out. Infact, what gives you the right to have such an attitude? I've never seen a decent server or release from you in my LIFE. Piss off you prick, people like you are not wanted around here.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Oh so you found fernys site, meaning you found the files with fernys help. Meaning you also learnt how to make items with fernys help, and how to script NPCs with fernys help. So basically you admit that you needed help, just like everyone did at some point in time, so my point still stands. Cut the "I'm 1337, newbies do shit yourself" attitude out. Infact, what gives you the right to have such an attitude? I've never seen a decent server or release from you in my LIFE. Piss off you prick, people like you are not wanted around here.
lol your so funny.... ferny didnt even make guides for scripting or making items the only guide back then was to get the server running on 127.0.0.1 the only reason i dont release my servers because of hosting issue's i dont see you releasing anything worth playing tbh m8 and calling me a prick just show's how childish you are. OH AND IM SORRY i have released couple things in this forum. dont think because your sat behind your computer. typing on your keyboard means your ubber hard because your not.

END!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Okay, where do I start with this.

daneo said:
the only guide back then was to get the server running
Correct me if I'm wrong but that, regardless of what it was about.. it is still a guide which you used.

daneo said:
i dont see you releasing anything worth playing
Yes but you also don't see me mouthing off about people giving out guides for newbies to follow, do you?

daneo said:
tbh m8 and calling me a prick just show's how childish you are
I'm childish, deal with it.

daneo said:
dont think because your sat behind your computer. typing on your keyboard means your ubber hard because your not.

I know, 9 times out of 10 it means I'm sat at my computer using my keyboard.

Fact of the matter is, you are on a resource forum mouthing off about someone releasing a guide for newbies. You must have the fucking IQ of a hamster. Go back to bed.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Okay, where do I start with this.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that, regardless of what it was about.. it is still a guide which you used.
Yes but you also don't see me mouthing off about people giving out guides for newbies to follow, do you?
I'm childish, deal with it.
I know, 9 times out of 10 it means I'm sat at my computer using my keyboard.
Fact of the matter is, you are on a resource forum mouthing off about someone releasing a guide for newbies. You must have the fucking IQ of a hamster. Go back to bed.
Yes people use guides to get the files working but all i way saying was people are getting lazy and aint learning to script the hard way. i aint gonna bother responding after this because i know ill end up saying somthing ill regret.