no spawns

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
yeah i know this helped msation but how did it i dont see how u got this .xls into the table mongen coz i got the same problem he had
help plz :( lol

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
Video tutorial here for you

Text Description here if u dont get something:

download the excel file of mirrealms from here
then open enterprise manager of sql.. open the mir2 db.. open tables.. right click on tbl_mogen and select all activities.. import data..
then when the window pop ups press next
data source must be set to microsoft excel 4.0
filename must be the excel file u downloaded
then next
then next again
select copy tables and press next
enlarge the source field to see the complete names of the tables.. one should be tbl_mogen$ and the other tbl_mogen$data.. select the first one
under the destination voice press the arrow down and choose [mir2].[dbo].[TBL_MONGEN]
in the transform voice press the ... and in the new window that pops up select
"Create destination table" and "drop and recreate destination table" then press OK
then press next and next again.. it should delete the table and recreate it with the new info in..

Upvote 0

bungle

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeenshire
nice one mStation. May I add if anyone has a problem adding the EXCEL file to the database (when importing) like I did then follow this link for the solution:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209805

This applies if you get an error message like "Could not find installable ISAM".
The above link should save you time searching for solutions elsewhere.

Upvote 0

jpycf1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2007
the file is not longer hosted can some1 plz reupload and ill store it on rapidshare :)

thanks

Upvote 0

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
finaly a post with the mongen. can someone plzzzzzz host the file again

Upvote 0

tunder007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
can someone help me please. can't insert the file into the sql server managment 2005 :(

Upvote 0