black screen

smoochy boys on tour

raiden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2007
hmm i have another problem ;p i i have log to server and i get black screen ;/ ... some one can help me ?.... .. maybe i need some file or something ??

raiden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2007
hmm i have change all ip's (gates , mysql , setup config...etc.etc.) but i dont know maybe i need some files like datas etc .. ??? cuse i seen that some one in his turtorial had data files :/ and i dont know where i must configure this ... maybe in setup but where :P if you can mapdale help me .... ps. i have changed all server names :/ ... hlp plz

Upvote 0

mapadale

hmm i have change all ip's (gates , mysql , setup config...etc.etc.) but i dont know maybe i need some files like datas etc .. ??? cuse i seen that some one in his turtorial had data files :/ and i dont know where i must configure this ... maybe in setup but where :P if you can mapdale help me .... ps. i have changed all server names :/ ... hlp plz
Check !setup and make sure thats all correct as well.

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
It does sound like theres a server name or IP addres wrong somewhere, Go through the configs in the Mir200 Folder and recheck all the ips and server name.

/Zen2

Upvote 0

mapadale

It does sound like theres a server name or IP addres wrong somewhere, Go through the configs in the Mir200 Folder and recheck all the ips and server name.

/Zen2
Wrong section Zen, this is Mir3 not 2 lol - We don't have Mir200 folder, its Mud usually lol.

But yes your right it's going to be one of the config files.

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Wooooops tottaly didnt check what section it was in! lmao it sounded like a mir2 problem oh well im sure its still the same problem this chaps having!

/Zen2

Upvote 0

silbermond

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 19, 2008
weh have by begin the self problem.
hav your serever 2 or mor user?
the super admin must start the geam than is ok.
the other we must chang the cin name.
i hop you find your problem.

Upvote 0

mapadale

These are a few things I would sugest changing, as could be the issue. But I do say could be.

As with most servers, changing the IP to 127.0.0.1 works best. and only change you IP to a DNS or LAN IP if only on a network.

All you need to do from your router, depending on type is setup ether Virtual server to the server LAN IP.

Next take out the mir3.exe in the client path, all you need in here is the UNC to the mir3.exe and nothing more.

Try them and get back to me.

Upvote 0

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
you need to change every language option to chinese, also here

and then it will work. i think someone should stick this, because it's a common problem.

Upvote 0

mapadale

you need to change every language option to chinese, also here

and then it will work. i think someone should stick this, because it's a common problem.
Its not so much a common problem, its the fact people don't read.

Upvote 0

raiden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2007
yeahh :D thx man :D its works xD i change this omikk what you said and it works ;>

Upvote 0