Assassin Files (UC845 Version 0908)

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Assassin Files (UC845 Version 0821)

Chinese Group UC845 have released there 4th version of the Assassin Class Files.
These files are the most up to date of any files currently released.

What's new:
Pretty much all the Assassin Skills have now been added
Lots and lots of bug fixes

Since it is unlikely we are ever gonna see an Official release of the Assassin Class Names etc will have to be thought up for all the Unique Assassin stuff.

Client base needed: http://mir2-full.gscdn.com/mir2test_20080305f.exe Auto patch it when installed.
Client exe + extra Data needed: http://www.devilsoul.co.uk/uc845/AssassinClient0908.rar

Server Files: http://www.devilsoul.co.uk/uc845/AssassinMirServer0908.rar

The Server files are fully setup to run on 127.0.0.1 anywhere on your PC. MonItems are disabled due to an issue. If/when you translate MonItems to English they will work fine

This post will be updated as necessary with new versions of these files as they are released.

For the record the Client exe is unpacked but the M2Server is packed with Themida

Files have tons of other features which you can find in the example scripts and help file included. Files are fully Chinese atm

If you can't run these please stop trying to run servers I made them as simple as possible

Thanks and enjoy
Milo, BH and Hazuki

-edit1- Note you must have Non Unicode apps set to Chinese(PRC) or your M2Server will be spammed with errors

Screenshots thanks to Daneo1989
00li4.png

01jx8.png

More Screenshots thanks to Elvin

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Re: Assassin Files (UC845 Version 0821)

You could of posted some SS for these loverly people :P.

/Haz

I only have Screenshots of the Official Server which include features not coded by UC845. So if people could post screenshots from these files I'll add them to the main post

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

someone code these on open source files :( i hate using chinese files.

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands

i love to set this up and see how i can code it myself

tho i get this error in the m2server it spams the screen with these errors
[21-8-2008 15:29:57] ½Å±¾´íÎó: \ÐÒÔË\¿Û³ýÐÒÔ˵ã.txt@¿Û³ýÐÒÔ˵ã
[21-8-2008 15:29:57] ½Å±¾´íÎó: \ÐÒÔË\ɾ³ýÐÒÔ˵ã.txt@ɾ³ýÐÒÔ˵ã

i disabled all the npc/merchants tho still i get these errors
and i cant seem to locate the folders and txt files it searches:eek:

anyone know a fix?

i found this in QManage tho removing it from the QManage doesnt help

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

so do these files come with the source code to code on? and the m2 can be unpacked meanin u can translate it?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

so do these files come with the source code to code on? and the m2 can be unpacked meanin u can translate it?

No source code from this Group. M2 is packed but why unpack it? Pointless running a server with these because the Assassin isn't complete so these are mainly for people to play around with get a feel for the files etc. Once they finish the Assassin I'll do my best to get them unpack for us

-edit Stephen you should just run them with everything left alone. Actually just ran them on another machine without Chinese(PRC) enabled my self and got those errors.. I'd assume that's why those errors are happening

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

Nice one my old fruit.
Been looking around that site for a while, have some good stuff coming from them.

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands

-edit Stephen you should just run them with everything left alone. Actually just ran them on another machine without Chinese(PRC) enabled my self and got those errors.. I'd assume that's why those errors are happening

i have chinese language pack installed and reextracted the files
still it gives this (what i think is not chinese)
\ÐÒÔË\¿Û³ýÐÒÔ˵ã.txt@¿Û³ýÐÒÔ˵ã
while all the folders have (what i think is chinese)
清除密码

how come the m2server searches a non chines path while all the paths are chinese??:eek:

sorry to bother you

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

清除密码

how come the m2server searches a non chines path while all the paths are chinese??:eek:

sorry to bother you

Have you set non unicode apps to Chinese(PRC) in the regional and language settings? I just enabled Chinese(PRC) on the pc that gave the same errors as you and it now loads fine (Without even re extracting them)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy

ive unpacked all the files inc the m2server will release later on peeps

lif

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake

Have you set non unicode apps to Chinese(PRC) in the regional and language settings? I just enabled Chinese(PRC) on the pc that gave the same errors as you and it now loads fine (Without even re extracting them)

how do you do that?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

how do you do that?

On XP it's in the Regional and Language section of the Control Panel. Tick the box in the Languages Tab named "Install files for East Asian Languages" apply it then restart and go back to the Settings again and in the Advanced Tab select Chinese(PRC) in the drop down list.

I've discovered a few mistakes in the setup of these files easy fixes but I'll release an updated MirServer tomorrow.

spunky05

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2003
Smallville

清除密码

sorry to bother you

Goto the MapQuest_def folder, then open and delete everything in the QManage.txt file , that sorted it for me.

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands

thanks this fixed all the errors i got :D

cant get to the loginscreen tho
screenshot

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake

On XP it's in the Regional and Language section of the Control Panel. Tick the box in the Languages Tab named "Install files for East Asian Languages" apply it then restart and go back to the Settings again and in the Advanced Tab select Chinese(PRC) in the drop down list.

I've discovered a few mistakes in the setup of these files easy fixes but I'll release an updated MirServer tomorrow.

thanks that worked a charm

also stephen when the clients downloaded ill see if mines working,also im using vista