NPC Challenge Script

Join Discord

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
I scripted this for my own server, but I am releasing it so people can use it for theres if they wish. Its been tested and 100% works

basically what is it, this npc gives you a series of challenges 15 in total, the last being a boss of your choice!!!

each time you pass a stage u are rewarded with gold. obviously if u do not want the gold then take out all instances of #ACT give gold.

And just change the mobs to ones u want.

Enjoy

Carrie x

Last edited:

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Here is the one for town (which lets you into the challenge room, need a token or special ticket as i use) also checks if noone is usin the room if so wont let u in, and resets all the flags when you enter again. Also if they mobs still in the room from previous players it will kill them so the room is empty when you enter.

Last edited:

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Nice release, I've just tested both of these NPC's on my server.
Both excellent releases.

Well worth downloading.
Cheers bud

neo1uk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
i found a problem in the rocky script not much of a problem but still :P

[@mob8]
give gold 25000
#ACT
MONGENEX MOB 10 12 BoneBlademan99 3 2
MONGENEX MOB 10 12 BoneSpearman99 3 1
SET [909] 1
close

thanks for the release tho awesome script and for the other one to hun grats keep up the good work hunny

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Can some one post it please?
Read above post -> Goto thread -> Get script and edit it

all youve gotta do is

NPC 1 = town npc to let you tele in challenge room if nobody else is in and if theres no players inside make it clear all mobs in room on tele in
NPC 2 = npc inside challenge room which spawns for example 30 diff stages of mobs and checks that all mobs are dead before spawning next set

Paniko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2006
Read above post -> Goto thread -> Get script and edit it

all youve gotta do is

NPC 1 = town npc to let you tele in challenge room if nobody else is in and if theres no players inside make it clear all mobs in room on tele in
NPC 2 = npc inside challenge room which spawns for example 30 diff stages of mobs and checks that all mobs are dead before spawning next set

Can you help me to make a NPC 2 script??

Paniko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2006
Did you look at the invasion script?

yes but if I don't want to use this code for new player but I want to use a code for the player that move on a custom map how I can modify them?

Code:
#IF
ISNEWHUMAN
#ACT
GOTO @New
BREAK

[@New]
#if
#act
SET [1000] 1
BREAK

Is it correct?