*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Most people dont like not being able to catch up on servers so they give up and go away. So in the end like i said, server would be full of all reborn peeps n the population wouldn't really grow.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
tbh the server is getting to a point where its gone to far, bon selling all the best items ingame to the arabs... all he see's are $$ signs and his attitude now comapred to how it was before the server started has gone very bad.

either sit at your pc 10 hours + a day or donate( just a cover word ur basically just buying items for cash )

Originally Posted by LOMCN Global Forum Rules
Other: ADVERTISING
  • No advertising other game or MIR forums without express permission from staff
  • Server forums for [SINGLE] MIR servers are fine and do not require permission
  • Servers where donations are accepted are allowed to advertise on LOMCN. But where servers accept donations and players can choose items are not allowed to advertise on LOMCN.
seeing some of the old loyal members quit is dissapointing and to watch ther hard work go for nothing now u can just buy your way to the top has made me quit was fun for a while but totally ruined server now.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
tbh the server is getting to a point where its gone to far, bon selling all the best items ingame to the arabs... all he see's are $$ signs and his attitude now comapred to how it was before the server started has gone very bad.

either sit at your pc 10 hours + a day or donate( just a cover word ur basically just buying items for cash )

Originally Posted by LOMCN Global Forum Rules

Other: ADVERTISING
  • No advertising other game or MIR forums without express permission from staff
  • Server forums for [SINGLE] MIR servers are fine and do not require permission
  • Servers where donations are accepted are allowed to advertise on LOMCN. But where servers accept donations and players can choose items are not allowed to advertise on LOMCN.
seeing some of the old loyal members quit is dissapointing and to watch ther hard work go for nothing now u can just buy your way to the top has made me quit was fun for a while but totally ruined server now.

Your 1 of the many people who feel the same way m8. TBH Let him have his $$$, he's just ruining a great server in the end.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
what makes me laugh is... both auds and koriban have donated to the server, but are moanin about it?

koriban was infact the very 1st person to sugest donations to me lol.

hypocripts :rolleyes:

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
No No. Koriban is crying because he donates to be the best, like on Village, somebody donates more and owns him, he fails, he cries.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
what makes me laugh is... both auds and koriban have donated to the server, but are moanin about it?

koriban was infact the very 1st person to sugest donations to me lol.

ben ive never given you any money for old skool server ive never donated if you call giving u items on zero3000( online game ) then u giving me items off your gm made char 'mrmage' donating then yeah go ahead but once again your talking out your back end, cmon post the proof that ive ever donated im waiting...

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lol funny thing is (for once) Bon is right, i am afterall the first donator on OldSkool - Behold. However, i donated for a para and HA was it? which in the end i lost anyway lol. Not a retarded full OldSkool kit. Also bon, dont bs, i didnt SUGGEST donations to you, i simply asked if you would sell it and you said yes.

Tbh i wasnt slagging the server but, hell i may aswell be @ the replys im getting lol.

I wasn't moaning about the donations either, if u wud just ****ing read for once you'd understand my point of view from my first post. I even apologised if it ment that much to you lol.

Tbh i wont have anything else/more to say, no point, shud just go talk to a brickwall lmao. Oh well, Enjoy the server.

Cya.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
I reckon if you had the money Kor you would of "donated" to get this 'oldskool kit', but you havent so put a sock in it. You didnt donate you paid to gain advantage which didnt last very long by the looks of it and now your moaning, your no better than the people paying more than you lol.

Bet you reply :p.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

least not every1 that posts here is a dip**** ;)
Ahahah!
This made me laugh...

Or was it just me?

Again Bon turns to the posts he can reply too.
Oh and if i'm calling him corrupt someone please quote it back for me. I popped on last night and an unlikely arse licker was crying at me about supposed corruption claims? (Yeah the infamous Fubu for any that hadn't figured or been there.)
Made me chuckle, anyways proved a point, i'm out.

/Gandi

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I reckon if you had the money Kor you would of "donated" to get this 'oldskool kit', but you havent so put a sock in it. You didnt donate you paid to gain advantage which didnt last very long by the looks of it and now your moaning, your no better than the people paying more than you lol.

Bet you reply :p.

Ofcourse im gunna reply, moron.

I could of bought alot more... but all i wanted really was a para, for a laugh at ZT KR (this is back in the gd old days where all i did was pk there) and to annoy the people who previously annoyed me lol.

Donation is a cover word for buying pixels, yes. No it didnt last long, about a month when i got so bored i was stupid enough to give ID and P/W to a randomn idiot lol.

How in gods name am i moaning about it? seriously, where do you come up with these stupid illogical "thoughts" of yours, and lmao, i can tell your a born arse licker x

I never said i wasn't "better" than those donators, all i said was, it's stupid that they should have been able to donate for all that, like it was stupid for me to get a para lol.

Need i say more? i hope not cos i cba to post anymore, flame or do whatever i dont care, i clearly aint getting my char back NOW seeing as ben thinks im constantly slagging off server -.-

Take care anyways...

/Sephiroth

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Ofcourse im gunna reply, moron.

I could of bought alot more... but all i wanted really was a para, for a laugh at ZT KR (this is back in the gd old days where all i did was pk there) and to annoy the people who previously annoyed me lol.

Donation is a cover word for buying pixels, yes. No it didnt last long, about a month when i got so bored i was stupid enough to give ID and P/W to a randomn idiot lol.

How in gods name am i moaning about it? seriously, where do you come up with these stupid illogical "thoughts" of yours, and lmao, i can tell your a born arse licker x

I never said i wasn't "better" than those donators, all i said was, it's stupid that they should have been able to donate for all that, like it was stupid for me to get a para lol.

Need i say more? i hope not cos i cba to post anymore, flame or do whatever i dont care, i clearly aint getting my char back NOW seeing as ben thinks im constantly slagging off server -.-

Take care anyways...

/Sephiroth

Yeah whatever, either way you contributed in the same way as these 'donators' are ruining this in your own words "great server".. Am i wrong? Nope didnt think so, and im the moron? Lol pal you paid for items on a private server thats just lame.

Anyways yeh, take care fella ;).

Basically, since your one of the first to 'donate' or suggest (buy items) your at the root of the problem if it wasnt people like you starting it maybe the host wouldn't see it as a way of making quick and easy $$. And to the arselicker bit i have to reason to arselick Ben, i dont think donations in any form should be allowed.

Last edited:

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
ben ive never given you any money for old skool server ive never donated if you call giving u items on zero3000( online game ) then u giving me items off your gm made char 'mrmage' donating then yeah go ahead but once again your talking out your back end, cmon post the proof that ive ever donated im waiting...

cmon ben im waiting dont ignore my post answer me.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yeah whatever, either way you contributed in the same way as these 'donators' are ruining this in your own words "great server".. Am i wrong? Nope didnt think so, and im the moron? Lol pal you paid for items on a private server thats just lame.

Anyways yeh, take care fella ;).

Basically, since your one of the first to 'donate' or suggest (buy items) your at the root of the problem if it wasnt people like you starting it maybe the host wouldn't see it as a way of making quick and easy $$. And to the arselicker bit i have to reason to arselick Ben, i dont think donations in any form should be allowed.

I did what i did, cant undo it now lol.

Ooh yes lets point fingers ^_^ Heer yee Heer yee thy named Sephiroth shalt be blamed for everything to do with oldskool, all ageee'd? ayee. sorted eh?

Lol maybe i did ruin it, maybe i didn't, it's all down to people's opinions. <3

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
whats the highest level on here now not played it since it came up
and can somebody post the stats of the gear that is pritty good ect

also if i get the full client do i need to get any patches ?

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
whats the highest level on here now not played it since it came up
and can somebody post the stats of the gear that is pritty good ect

also if i get the full client do i need to get any patches ?

highest lvl is sum arab i think like lvl 110+ with full oldskool kit over 800dc and luck+9 thers a hoel bunch of them g/l