Blank Screen

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
have u setup the holey1.lng and holey2.lng correct and wich client did u use ?
also new maps or old maps (old olymp illusion reddragon) (new zentaur amenon)

Upvote 0

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
have u setup the holey1.lng and holey2.lng correct and wich client did u use ?
also new maps or old maps (old olymp illusion reddragon) (new zentaur amenon)

ok firstly ty for help, got it up and running :). but another hitch lol.
when trying to log into the game on the account login screen i can type the info but nothing happens, i think it mite be down to ports or ip's set incorrectly ?.
any ideas on where to change them and what to ?

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
normaly after u put ur logindetails in like id and pw and press start/enter than a window should come up left in the corner with ur server name if that isnt than ur gates are wrong have a look for ur ips ( a screen of all windows open from ur server would be great)

Upvote 0

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
normaly after u put ur logindetails in like id and pw and press start/enter than a window should come up left in the corner with ur server name if that isnt than ur gates are wrong have a look for ur ips ( a screen of all windows open from ur server would be great)

i have a feeling it mite be sql not sure tho, gonna build another comp up 2night and put windows server 2k on and not xp and see if it is the sql and not the ips.
all the ips have been set as the same as the ones on lomcn so not sure

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ehm 3.55 not working with some versions of XP ..............on 2k and 2k3 its no prob till i know now........... but the error that u have, have nothing to do with ur xp cause if ur version of xp make trouble it make it much earlier at the install and try to run the 3.55 files. so its for sure not ur xp version that makes that trouble its sql-server or odbc or ips

Upvote 0