Server Siggy

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Siggy with random pic and with no char name.
Code:
[img ]http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/siggy.php?ip=YourServerIP[/img]
Siggy with random pic and with char name.
Code:
[img ]http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/siggy.php?ip=YourServerIP&char=YourCharName[/img]
Siggy with specific pic and with char name.
Code:
[img ]http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/siggy.php?ip=YourServerIP&char=YourCharName&pic=PictureNumber[/img]

To use it, you have to modify the above and put it in your signature.
  1. Remove the space in [img ]
  2. Change YourServerIP to the server's ip or hostname you want to show
  3. char=CharName is your char name or omit if you don't want to show your char name
  4. pic=PictureNumber is from 0 to 6 or omit pic parameter to use random picture

Optional Parameters:
name = Server Name if your login server is serving more than 1 server.
port = Port if it's not 3000.

Note: User Count is currently cached for 10 minutes.

PS: I am still ironing out bugs here and there. If you find bug, please PM me.

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
looks great kaori, small issue tho:

the siggy seems to always display 10 less then are actually online, ive tested around 4 times and refreshed every 10 mins ish and the number goes up ie:

4,5,6 online etc but there is actually 14,15,16 online

when i took that screen shot there was 18 online, but siggy was displaying 8

just so you know iam updating it and looking to see if its changed 10.45am 29 online - siggy displaying 19

12.55 pm - 37 online - siggy displaying 18 - last update ile do, not sure why its reporting those numbers ?

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
The data from the check server matches though... telnet to it, pm me if you need the command.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
is this to do with TD's recoded loginserver to only show active players,, not players logged in (by gms) to make playercount higher than actual?

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
is this to do with TD's recoded loginserver to only show active players,, not players logged in (by gms) to make playercount higher than actual?

Nah if that was the case it wouldnt be 25 ingame, it would just show active players :O unless theres 25 active players, im not sure...

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
ive never understood how the loginserver now classes active,, but im pretty sure its taking count from the loginserver, check figure showing on loginserver, then check kaoris image of usercount after 10 mins or so,,

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
the user count is obtained directly from login server.

10 minutes cached meaning... if no one every load siggy before, it will be REALTIME. You should notice the loading time is actually longer. Once that one is loaded, next load within 10 minutes will have the same count.

if someone has a DM2 server and would like to get some realtime results, pm/msn me...

Last edited: