anyone know what this cave is?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
39371z6549305556.bmp

jus found on the korean site, neva seen before. but dont think its in their main client yet.

anyone know where i can find it? + mobs plz.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Test server for the win I'd guess..

When I get the mir2patch.ini details I'll post em here

-edit- Quite a few new things in this patch, theres a refine window now also a quest window. That new cave is 3 floors fairly large and theres a new island I think? Seems to be 3 versions of the island according to the mmap.wil anyway.

Thats all thats been downloaded at the moment

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
looks at transform.wil, thats looks interesting. but no idea what it wld b for apart from mobs?

all the islands look identical to prajna. bit stupid if they jus using that for their new maps (unless they've got a nice story behind it)

if u find a link to the test patch ftp link to me plz. theres nothing else in the current korean client i want to steal.

ps. i want some more spells and propperly provinces.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah them map objects/tiles look good. Ive created the odd map using them. There is also more different map looks to it.

http://hellzloose.com/tools/data/
they should be on there. But i forgot to include the mir.set & mir2.set, ill upload them tonight or add me on msn, should be under my username.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thanks. i got the newer objects and maps off milo.

what do u mean more different map looks?

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
hmm i downloaded them objects n tiles on hellzloose b4 n it dident look like them objects were in it , the tiles wer thou n ne1 no were this maps avaliable ?

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
looks at transform.wil, thats looks interesting. but no idea what it wld b for apart from mobs?

all the islands look identical to prajna. bit stupid if they jus using that for their new maps (unless they've got a nice story behind it)

if u find a link to the test patch ftp link to me plz. theres nothing else in the current korean client i want to steal.

ps. i want some more spells and propperly provinces.

the korean testpatch ftp has moved it used to be there but now all u get is 3 files !plist and 2 inis

This is a ra file with maps and new mobs in only latest 7mobs

Last edited:

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
There the maps for the new MoltonGod (the 2nd addition of the the god like mir boss's first being EvilMir, this one is MoltonMir or something along them lines babelfish isnt the best thing.) He looks like a Grey Stone man with firey vains, i do have his .wil around here somewhere but cant remember where...

His AI's etc are currently being coded into RZ Mir2 so if ya wanna see him fully working pop on rz in a couple of weeks...

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
His AI's etc are currently being coded into RZ Mir2 so if ya wanna see him fully working pop on rz in a couple of weeks...

I take it by that, there will be no more releases of the server files from TD as ragezone is his server ?.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
those tiles are in the latest files, as for the walls >.< not 100% sure, cudnt see them, and i cant see in the screenshot, as those tiles actually link with none of current cave walls well, they kind of suck, even though they look awesome

I will try make a map using them, to see what they look like.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the maps are great. like i said, iv got all the latest stuff now. they were just on a newer client i didnt have.

stop advertising rz whereva u find possible holy. it gets kinda annoying.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
the maps are great. like i said, iv got all the latest stuff now. they were just on a newer client i didnt have.

stop advertising rz whereva u find possible holy. it gets kinda annoying.

k, altho i was adversiting i was meaning it in a good way... for people who are making there own serv files and cba to translate/log onto korean serv for offical AI they can log on to RageZone and find it via that way.

Also yus TD releases his files, BUT he doesnt release the DB info... he believes that lazy people shouldnt make servers... And before you ask.... Yus there is a way to find out DB info without him giving it to you in a word doc...

The current RageZone AI's like FrozenTemple mobs using FrostCrunch, IceStorm, FrozenEarth etc, Jinchon Mobs using ParaBall, FireBall, HellFire, Mass Poison etc, and the LostShip Mobs using GeoMultiplacation, HalfMood and SmokeBang (firebang with smokey effect) are all in TD's latest release... you just need to db info...

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
k, altho i was adversiting i was meaning it in a good way... for people who are making there own serv files and cba to translate/log onto korean serv for offical AI they can log on to RageZone and find it via that way.

Also yus TD releases his files, BUT he doesnt release the DB info... he believes that lazy people shouldnt make servers... And before you ask.... Yus there is a way to find out DB info without him giving it to you in a word doc...

The current RageZone AI's like FrozenTemple mobs using FrostCrunch, IceStorm, FrozenEarth etc, Jinchon Mobs using ParaBall, FireBall, HellFire, Mass Poison etc, and the LostShip Mobs using GeoMultiplacation, HalfMood and SmokeBang (firebang with smokey effect) are all in TD's latest release... you just need to db info...

yes we know this as Hell is experimenting all the time , we kind of guessed that he does stuff but doent say anything .
At the moment were figuring out the ant info and the other mobs u have on RZ.
its quite difficult to figure out but jasper and hells are working on it .

Im thinking they need to have the original client from euro rather than theyre built one from old 1.9 Hellserver wils to get it to work properly ...
we dont expect any DB info we are allreadyt trying to get the new coloured mobs and newer maps ingame images posted of maps and mobs somewhere on here somewhere..

The new maps for koreantest server are these and they are called hell

Last edited:

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
This is the boss for the maps elvin posted... his big and hard and full of seamon :D (been watching auston powers)

MoltonLord.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
u sure thats the boss? im prity sure its not. the boss is alot bigger than that. hes tied up and chucks blood at you.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
This is the boss for the maps elvin posted... his big and hard and full of seamon :D (been watching auston powers)

MoltonLord.jpg

And heres the rest that were in the last update.
and i allready posted the newest 7 from this patch in the post a bit earlier.

theres a new section on prguse too that allows u 2 different views of how ur mp/hp is shown.
oh and heres more views oif mobs

SmaviDavid said:
Those walls arnt in recent files i got, you know where i can get them elvin?
they are some of the new maps that come from the korean test server which i cant connect to now with vista.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
do you know anybody who could get them and upload them for me :)?, as untill i get them im at a hault for some maps, due to placment of object files and names.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just get them off the patcher

[PATCH_FTP]
PROTOCOL=HTTP
LISTFILE=!plist.lst.gz
SERVERIP=mir2-patch.gscdn.com
BBS=http://www.mir2.co.kr/notice/client_frm_brdlist.asp
BASEDIRECTORY=/mir2testpatch_new