eRole 2.3 DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Welcome To eRole 2.3 DM2 Legend Of Mir 2 Server
Guys good news, found a host and he's willing to do long term hosting. Server will be up within next couple of hours and definatly up tommorow. For more details please register on our forums > www.s4.invisionfree.com/erole
Hi!

eRole is a 2.3 DM2 server. Exp rate will be x25 and will be having custom boss' and caves. But that will be when we open we'll update it and take away things if we feel you disapprove it. Protection Rings, Para Rings will be 'rare-ish' but not like 'uber rare'. Cash is easy/mild to get and leveling will be easy. I made my GM char lvl1 and took it to normal caves where I would, took me about 10mins to get lvl22, then about 20mins to get lvl35 then 35-40 took about 30mins. 40-45 took an hour then 45-50 took about 90mins. Then I went to bed :eek:. But I was testing EXP rate so to get lvl50 it takes 3 & 1/2 hours but that was me with like DC2000 and about 100m always in bag. So I predict you'll get lvl40 in 1 day. But you'll probs have a crap kit so you'll have to hunt for it then level then hunt ect.

EvilMir will be introduced and will probably be the Boss of all boss'. To encourage people/guilds to hunt it there will be a tele to its KR but costing 250k to get there (Trust me kill MirKing -> Easy and u'll get 2m every time.) so you tele outside the door to EM KR then go in and hope to kill it but its not easy -.-. When we go online it will not be beta but they're will be the odd bug - Chars will never be wiped unless we have a major screw up.

New Bosses & Mobs!
DrWho -> (Shinsu named DrWho and is a boss of a cave soon to come!)
EventBoss -> (A easier version of OKS but for an event when lots of users are online...)
EventMob -> (A easy mob that any level can solo and you receive 32k exp)
EXPMob -> (Special Occasions Were You Receive 32k but will be spawned in groups of 100- If your the only one on server you get 3200000000 exp lol!)
Mugged -> (Typical Mob that drops rares)
LuckyEvent -> (Event Mob which gives you 15k exp)
Vooloo -> (Event Mob What ALWAYS drops GoldBars)

Main Bosses:
EvilMir
OmaKingSpirit
OmaKing
ZumaTaurus
KingCentipede
KingScorpian
MinotaurKing
EventBoss

Main Spells (Some Are Rare - Some just pwn :P):

CrossHalfMoon
FlameDisruptor
UltimateEnhancer
EnergyRupulsor
TwinDrakeBlade
Purification
LionRoar
SummonHolyDeva
Mirroring
Entrapment
Hallucination
Vampirism
FlameField
BladeAvalanche
Curse

Main Weapons:
DragonSlayer
DragonStaff
SoulSabre
SwordOfWarGod
BladeOfSorcery
HeavenSword

Orbs are included btw, everyone has to have orbs :brows:

GameMasters:

GMFooL -> Shabalabalong > Owner And NPC Scripter
GMHost -> ash1234 > Very trustworthy, known, host of eRole.
GMWesty -> 1westy1 > Assistant GM, helps with drops, items, mobs, spells ect.

Events & Quests
Events:
We will always have a weekly one, but if players are lazy and sitting in SZ we will do one for fun :) Our weekly one will be LastManStanding and/or Evented (Kill Mobs For Items & Exp). But for the one were its just for fun it will be like "Kill The GM" or "BW Is Invested With UberHens" -> A mob getting put ingame which will have 25k exp but is an event mob. So can't be found in caves.

Quests: Quests are being scripted by me atm, i'll do short ones and long ones. Short ones you'll get like 2.5m from it and long ones you'll get like a pro or mir arm from it. But by long, i mean long and hard -_-. Atm they're are no quests as the scripting for it takes ages and I don't want crap ones like "Find me a wooden sword and i'll reward you with a ShortSword!". Ones like "Find me a added weapon and i'll reward you with 3m!" - thats a short one which you can't do by going in shops.

I'm in the process of making a "SW Store" where the whole SW guild can use it as a whole store, and if they loose it they can't get they're items back- Haha! :P

Anyways feel free to comment. Forums will be opened when server online ^^.

Thanks,
/GMFooL

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Last edited by a moderator:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
no offence are you 100% this will come up? coz its like 3rd sever post :S, and every time theres been a "problem"
1=>http:/www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=49758 FrozenHeart
2=>http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=49804 Medior
3=>http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=537432 This one (eRole)

just always to be a problem

Na this one will. Medior n FrozenHeart failed because no-one wants to host a 1.9. Unless its pwnage, which they weren't. But lots of peeps willing to host a 2.3 and I've got a guy with amazing specs interested, so he going to speak to his mate about it, but this server needs a host and thats all. Medior & FrozenHeart needed loads of stuff, items, spells. I couldn't do that. But I'm confident in this and I have a good server team. But this will go online. I'm 110% confident in this. I was about 60% confident in FH n Medior - big difference.

Rage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2007
Sounds poo, all ur main boss's r euro, all ur main items r euro, why dont u just rename

eRole Euro Clone 2.3?

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Sounds poo, all ur main boss's r euro, all ur main items r euro, why dont u just rename

eRole Euro Clone 2.3?

Well.... We have a guy getting files for GOOD items and he'll make them into ingame items. Then I'll put it in drop files. But atm, yes it is like euro. But euro is bollox n this aint. We probably will rename them yes but it does cause confusion. So we're keeping the boss' & items and adding some custom boss' and custom items, but keeping them. So its nothing like euro, as i hate it. But once you play it, which I now doubt you will, it will sound nothing like this, when we release it will have pwnage items and caves, boss's. I never said this was a FINAL release just that we'll release it this way and rename some stuff, add some stuff. Delete some stuff.

/GMFooL

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

eRole Euro Clone 2.3?

How about you make a server and host and run it and maintain it? na didnt think so ur just a typical idiot looking to put someone else down because they are accomplishing something which you havnt.

So FO
/John

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
I Will get to work on the DB Tonight, dont worry there will be unique items and boss's.

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Sounds good. Best of luck to you and your server team.

Rage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2007
How about you make a server and host and run it and maintain it? na didnt think so ur just a typical idiot looking to put someone else down because they are accomplishing something which you havnt.

So FO
/John

I am,

Owned?.....

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
THINGS TO DO:

Add Level50 Kit
Add Level55 Kit
Add 1 or 2 Big Quests

THINGS DONE:

Improved Stats On SOWG
Improved Stats On OmaRobeM/F
Added GM Kit
Stats Increased On MirSword
Added Level28 Weapon -> 1 Wep with DC/MC/SC -> Is rare as good stats (All 30-30)
Made A Starter Event (For when server online)
Added EventKit for when they're is a big event.
Mirroring Now Works (Didn't until I fixed)

This may not sound like a "woah" but its improving the server bit by bit. EventKit looks like MirKit but better stats. Level28 Weapon looks a bit like MirSword but imo better. GM Kit, you'll see ingame :P Server Event is going to be ExpHens which do 25k exp and a level1 can 1 hit. This will be done for say.... 3 days?.

Enjoy :D
(Soz for double post..)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
so its almost a euro copy just with adjusted euro items and 1 level 50 kit for every class ?lol

Also get these spells to work ?:
MeteorShower
Blizzard
ProtectionField
Rage
Hallucination

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
so its almost a euro copy just with adjusted euro items and 1 level 50 kit for every class ?lol

Also get these spells to work ?:
MeteorShower
Blizzard
ProtectionField
Rage
Hallucination

Spells Work Obv.

And for a piss joke I added a mob calld DrWho lolol.
And its got euro caves, items. But like 10x more custom items, the lvl50 kit is for 1 class. The lvl55 is wizzy, tao, war. But I'll do that whilst server online as finding images for it atm.

GMWesty is adding monsters soon as i am too. We will get some maps which aren't euro and put them in. I have EvilMir working and its stats are uber so you'll need about 7 or more level 45+ peeps to kill it. So its not easy -_-.

If you play MirRevenge btw, its like euro mir just added. It's going to be hard to have almost no euro related stuff here. But slowly the server will delete EuroMir stuff and replace it with different caves, images ect.
But it will turn out of EuroMir as its about 30% euromir atm.

Added about 50 items so far n already I just wna put online :P
Need host :(

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Server Will Be Going Up Within The Next Couple Of Hours -> Defo. Online Tommorow So Check On Mir Advertisments As Host Is Sorting Files Out And Downloading Them Now - Not Long Guys!

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Sorry for slight delays, and my double posting. But the host just took a test screenie and here it is: (http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3254/erolede3.jpg) thats nothing wow but just to show you. Right, now the host is setting his ports up to put online and predicted 30mins till you can play it. But its not going to be "eRole 2.3 FULL VERSION" till say thursday as we're still adding mobs, caves, items ect. But this is a BETA for peeps who want to just play around. This is the eRole server now just it going to have more caves and mobs and items ect.

So please don't be put off.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
The host was a temp and a hoax and that Ash1234 is our real host but we wanted to test run it. So that other person stole our files with like 10 added test items lmfao. Just iswell they wern't our real one pmsl. That server the hoax host stole was test one, to test NPC's and mobs. We don't trust newcomers with full edited 2.3 dm2 files.