DarkRealm 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
Thanks to the DM2 team ive managed to recreate DarkRealm in 2.3 version.

A lot of you might remember DarkRealm 1.9.High level/high stat server
This just like the Original DarkRealm. max level 500 with items and quests all the way up to 500.

Server info:
start level=7(fast leveling)(Can get scrolls as well 2 make leveling even faster)

start gold=50k(easy to get)

Loads of new items and sets as well as all original Euro Mir stuff.

Loads of quests with a quest system kinda like the 1 on mir3 there is a quest control npc that opens up the quest window any time you want and once 1 quest is complete youll get a message from the npc who has ur next quest.(With Fame system,you can use your fame to get some good items/features all will be revealed once ingame)

Loads of new caves and mobs.

all skills working appart from 4 of the new 1s which im currently trying to sort out so will be added asap.

Should be up in the next few weeks but not 100% sure yet as there is still quite a few things im adding.

this is all the info i have atm really but i will update this post with the due date etc and any new features i add.

all feedback welcome. id like to know what people think and if people would be interested in a server like this again.

thanks for taking the time to view this

Last edited:

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
So when is this going to be up, because every time you say you are remakeing DR it neva comes out...

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
So when is this going to be up, because every time you say you are remakeing DR it neva comes out...

He said it would be up in the next few weeks, please learn to read posts instead of just posting.

Beard.

link64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
yeah ill play defo

good 1.9 server, so it should be an even better 2.3!

good luck with it and get it up ASAP!!!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well done Liam :) finally finished it all then lol. Good luck m8y.

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
can ya give me a list of the new skills that gna b in it because i havnt played 2.3 yet

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
i swear i seen a upcoming server saying they gna use clone and meteor shower. they lying lol?

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
well i need the db info 4 the new skills i cant find it anywhere so if any1 nos then plz hlp us out.

exp is much much higher than euro mir hense y it says FAST LEVELING its gonna b almost exactly like dr 1.9 tbh just wiv obviously a lot of new features and that.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
cant rememebr exactly, but its like rather easy 2 get 60 and soon see lvl100s i think
yes it veasy to level awsome server. i have 260tao and my brother had the highest warr on there and he was first 300 witha warr

Troop you keeping the refiner??? thats the best thing about the game. you can refine ur items to good stats before lvling :P hope uve kept

/ancient

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
no coz there r gems and orbs in game now that do exactly that
just need 2 get/make them 1st.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Rage is the only 2.3 skill coded with the SVN files.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
sure that dragon chronicles had mass psn, blizzard and metor shower workin o.O

they aint hard tbh. as the code's was posted in the DM2 section m8 i had them on my pc but i deleted them :( i might have on pc upstairs ill have to check l8er when daneo is back

/ancient

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
Iv finsished with Mir altogether now and have done for around 6 months now, its gone ****, its pathetic, the only thing that i have on my PC is projectvulcan which i will release files when iv done so its free basically.

Counter Strike is the Past Present and Future :D 1.6 is best i reckon ay.

As much as i want to come back for this fantastic server i can't... too many things i gotta do now...girls army all sorts..so best of luck troop with server n ****.