Zelda 1.9 server in the makin again

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
hey all iv had a little while away from my server as iv been thinkin of ideas an jottin them down but now im bak to making it agen.

this is wotiv cum up with now.

2/3 worlds
start lvl 1
no start gold
paras pros ect will b v rare an there will b more than just the usual 1
euro items will still be used till iv done a big update an changed them all
low lvlin
wen u hit lvl 30 u can lvl up as u will need 99999999999999999999999999999 exp points to get to lvl 31 unless u tele to the second world (Dark World)
in the dark world the mobs will be alot harder an u need to collect some items to be abe to go an kill the big master boss
new items so far will be gained by quests apart from a few items
will add point scroll npc but not str8 away that will b in a update
i will be doing drops mobs items npc's ect just not the maps so if any 1 can make me well not make me just add to a older map for a few towns.
the light world (the first world u start off in) will just hav basic hunting areas oma cave nat cave ect ect but each boss from them drops a item rdy for u to do into the dark world.

more to come soon.

if ur interested in a server like this pls let me kno.

pls feel free to giv constructive critasism every thin will help.

ok drops done for the first part of the server. im about 1/4 thru server lol hope to get 1/3 b4 me rents come bk just need some maps to get that tho.

got some proper zelda items going into game some 1 did them for me Thnx alot TOFUS.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i think you should scrap the idea of making it really hard to level at level 30 as that seems a bit too soon into the server...

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
no its just so that at lvl 30 uv then gotta go into a different world an to get there the npc makes u lvl 31 so u dnt have to lvl up that much then the exp will carry on as normal. just workin on the mobs for the first part of the game now

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i dont understand it fully :eek: but i think it doesnt change the rate of lvling. it just makes you enter a new place. but neptune, once you have gone to the new 'realm' or whatever. are you still able to enter the 1 you came from?

Drobbins

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
smiley said:
still tht lvl 30 thingy sucks ass tbh

If you got nothing decent to say or explain why it 'sucks ass' dont reply period and start offending people.

When u get a server with 100+ members then u can come around telling members their ideas suck.

Drobbins

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
how comes you said with 100+ members? has he had a server like that?
also, smiley. instead of posting that you should state why it sucks and what he could do to improve it

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Loved1 said:
i dont understand it fully :eek: but i think it doesnt change the rate of lvling. it just makes you enter a new place. but neptune, once you have gone to the new 'realm' or whatever. are you still able to enter the 1 you came from?

not untill uv collected 7 pieces needed to go on to fight like the big boss "ganandorf". once u have all these then u may go bk but hopefully if the server goes well then there will b 1 more relm (but u can still enter all 3 relms) the 3rd relm will b like a place to gain the 3 missing parts of the game (the triforce) 1 triangle from ganadorf and 2 from other unique monsters.

im guna try add a gem that will let u steal hp an mp only little bits like the small stone will giv u 2hp a hit the M will giv u 4 hp a hit an the last 1 will giv 7 hp a hit same goes with mana

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
you have a crazy mind, in a good way. these ideas are really cool. if they work i am sure that the server will attrack many many players.

Drobbins

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
Loved1 said:
how comes you said with 100+ members? has he had a server like that?
also, smiley. instead of posting that you should state why it sucks and what he could do to improve it

THe point is if he has any ideas why no share them instead of trying to be funny and offend people.

/Drobbins

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Loved1 said:
you have a crazy mind, in a good way. these ideas are really cool. if they work i am sure that the server will attrack many many players.

thnx m8 i hope it does to. i though i wud try this as it hasnt been done b4 as it? any ways just finishing off the mobs for the lower part of the server (first relm).

the only thing is that euro items will still be beeing used but only till a update comes round. as its better to up date than do 100% at the start gives u sumin to look forward to hehe

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
from memory i dont think it has been tried before.

yes thats a good idea. like servers such as massacre. where you play for the best items then once you have them more have been added :)

also, how many GMs / Advisors (community help type people) will there be?

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
so far just me as gm but im guna ask Drobbins to b a gm bc i kno he wont b corrupt. there will b a helper npc to help u on ur way from part 1.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
ok. so only 2 GMs? that sounds good :) shouldnt be corrupt that way.
hasnt drobbins got his own server in the makings though?
also, will there be mob armours on this server oO

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Loved1 said:
ok. so only 2 GMs? that sounds good :) shouldnt be corrupt that way.
hasnt drobbins got his own server in the makings though?
also, will there be mob armours on this server oO

im thinking about the mob armours. i have made armours for in between them for now like lvl 26 new armour but the ac amc ect ect has been moved to between them (so the ac is only like half the way between lvl 22 and lvl 33) yes he has his own server in the makin but hes not 100% sure on it.

bk to server just finished the first relm mobs just need to do drops an change the spawns around abit.

for the second realm there will only b the same caves as in the first realm just made harder for now + a few more. as its just me working on it atm so i can onlygo at 1 pase so it will b like that for now till server is up an runnin i will work on changein them to my own caves with my own mobs.

the npcs will also b v basic for now till i gain a bit more exp with them.

thats all for now an thoughts on how server is for now is apprestiated an will b taken in to consideration.

oh there wont b a marrage system or change sex or class npc (sos all those who like to change to women wen they find the armour but in female an viceverser)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
DayWalker™ said:
Sounds like a brilliant server, and a brilliant mind punping away there :).

Good luck im sure this server will be a Hit.

/Stan

thnx alot m8. like i said v buggy to start with but after some exp i might b able to do alot more with server