Character staying logged in.

Join Discord

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Im having a problem with my own non gamemaster character. When i log out to switch characters the character stays logged in, even if i just exit, the character stays logged into the server. I can't kick the character via M2, or by a GM. I can however kill the character, but it will remain on the floor forever, when its actually supposed to dissapear, anyone whos around the character, their client crashes. The only way i can get rid of it is via closing the M2. But even then i have to Delete the M2 process via ctrl+alt+del because it goes nuts about the character it can't disconnect.

I've searched, and i've tried to find the cause of the problem. But i'm stumped.

I'd apreciate any help on this =/

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
I was gunna say Curropt will file or somthing along the lines, but it doesnt happen to ur GameMaster Account.

Are you using

1.4 ? Standard client ?

1.9 ? Ledu?, or the other client

TheBoss

Upvote 0

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
1.9 ledu

And it doesn't even happen to the same character on that account. I can log off my char, log onto my store on same account.See my main still in SZ, and then log off fine. But if i try log back on my main i get a black screen after char select.

Upvote 0

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Hey we have also experienced some thing simular on Torozor too actually its exactly the same probly i havent found a fix for it, it only happens to some 1 every now and again. it would be nice to solve this problem.

Upvote 0

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Zidio said:
Hey we have also experienced some thing simular on Torozor too actually its exactly the same probly i havent found a fix for it, it only happens to some 1 every now and again. it would be nice to solve this problem.
Yea, i need to find a fix for this asap too. It's happening to my own character every single time i log out.

And Blood, safeoffline is set to 0.

Upvote 0

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Even happens when the character dies. The way i've got around it is creating a new account / character and recreating the same level / exp and skills ect.

Upvote 0