Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
il recent bought a new pc from pc world im very anoyed with them due to the fact they gave me no driver disk for any thing no xp disk nothing i got the pc and that was it now im having problems actually turning it off i click turn off / restart and it will just close the progs n sit there so i have had to hold in the power button now im stuck. i cant format it with my own version of windows then i will have no drivers. and also loose my stuff which i didnt really want to do its not as if the pc is a crap speced one its ok 3.0 ghz p4 gig of ram 160 gb hdd 256 gfx card i expected this pc to last longer than a month does any body have an suggestions and dont even bother posting back if you goin to post sarcy or flaming than you.

Thanks if you can help.

Warez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2006
take it back to pc world and tell that that line u just said. "its not as if its a crap pc, i expected this pc to last longer than a month"

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
i may just do that then thier line would be "you should have paid for it to be under warenty"

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
pcworlds warrenty lasts 1 year. pcworld also only provide you with factory setting disks, so no you wont be able to format completely unless you download the drivers yourself and buy an xp cd.
since its only manufacterers warrenty they will test the pc in store, and if they find it does what you are saying, they'll steal your pc and 'usually' give you a brand new one. depending on how clever the staff are in that store, if they do it by the book they will send it away for repair and you will be pc'less for about a month.

tip: goto the cash area/service area, and look for the most newest unskilled employee. Don't go to the manager or you will loose your pc.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
dont be too nooby bout it too, stand your ground. Also include that your computer helps you earn money, then threaten to sue them for the money loss if they took it for too long. worth a try. :P

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Blaminator said:
PC world? what are you, an idiot?

shh you, it seemed like a good idear at the time lol ¬_¬

nvm now peeps i found something on here that creates a windows disk for you to recover it ¬_¬ weird close thread pls

Status
Not open for further replies.