Offical Chinese Snow patch

smoochy boys on tour

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Shanda have branched away from offical korean mir with there release of this snow patch

0001060py.jpg

snowpatch0kw.jpg

However there smart feckers and have prevented the new wil's from being read by any wil editor I have tried so for the moment we will not be able to use the provence, however there are a few new items, a npc some new effects and a new magic image that could be used as a replacement to the mirroring graphics (provided of course it ever gets coded)

Anyone who is intrested in looking at the contents of the patch you can download it here

Yes chances are it will be a slow link for you dont complain

Thought I'd throw this out there in the hope that the wil type is cracked and we can convert it to a type the clients will read

/Milo

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
oO nice release there thx Milo :)

Last edited:

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
He aint released it tho has he, hes just taken it from a chinese site so credit to the chinese for releasing it.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
my post was abit mean but credit to milo for releasing most ppl wouldnt :)

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
thanks milo seems good,

just woundering,does it look the same or better then the one im working on at the moment? i thought Shanda was doing WoooL not mir? O_o and ofc there wont be any .set file with these(if we get the wils readable)

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
EvilShinigami said:
looks really kool nice one

no offense but how can you say that it looks really cool, from that really shltty screeny?

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
Toxick said:
no offense but how can you say that it looks really cool, from that really shltty screeny?
as in the whole snow patch looks kool..

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
great post milo, from looking into the wils that i can theres some intresting things there it just shows how far we are behind the official mir. You probs have but when its downloaded take a look at the end of effect.wil its intresting

Chris

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
any chance blood, can you upload it somewere? im on 56k and its going very slowly :P :) thanks

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
of course i will, the problem is i have no where to host apart from richens and i hate that due to fact theres no visual verifications anything is happaning (not richens fault) and to top it off i cant get access to the destiny website ftp side to upload it onto there so :( sorry im sure some other kind lomcn member will provide you a mirror

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
no problems i got it off someone else :) thanks anyways

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
sorry for double post but, i been looking through the wils and what it seems like is

1)they amde a new Type libery(there on Type 4 now yea?) (and this is ovious)
2)they have added some new effects, such as a new item, which binds your potions. when this item is used, it will glow and the 6 pots you have will be bounded.
3)when a pot is used, your HP/MP bar, will glow.
4) there are some images of people/shinsus there, that i really dont get how they can add into the game(due to they are on grass/gravel/tiles)
5)im not sure if this is already in euro(i think it is, but better to say). there is a auction house now in.
6)You can have a face now in mir(images, not sure tho if you can add your own one O_o
7) there is a new birthday cake effect
8)there are 3 new buttons on the interface, i have no idea what they are/do.
9)it also looks like you can have a extra bag slot, to add more space into your inventor(EG WoW)
10)there are 2 blank spaces on the interface, unkowned what they are used for
11)there seems to be a new rev bar, however it shows a red/blue/green bar.
12)the group system is revamped, and afaik(this is what the pictures+red/blue/green bars are for) by showing your group members at the side of the screen. maybe the buttons on point 8 are to enable/disenable this.

well thats what i thought of by looking at the images of these, however i might be wrong, and alos you might all know this and i wasted my time, but i thought you might wanted to know.

and also good look on anyone who is trying to read the new Libery Type.

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
This is some of new stuff i thought id post (some new Images)

0003938an.png

0004132iq.png

0004541md.png

0004739pc.png

0004942fg.png

0005338ct.png

0005558mf.png

New Npcs
0030718ea.png

0031412sb.png

0031835zw.png

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
0005338ct.png

strange for them to bring that effect to attention now its been in the wil files for longer than i can remember i even converted it into a hum effect. Any news on the type 4s being cracked?