Devil'Domain the new improved DarkRealm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Azura said:
Ya says its down :D (20 chars)

well if u check the server status on the forums ull see it says offline hence it aint up :P

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
my post was taking the piss hence the :)D)

sock.php

Last edited:

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
no1 was wrongly ip banned @ all but every1 has another chance like i sed its a new server new start!!
all welcome but any slight abusive language 2wards any1 will NOT b tolorated and will end in instant bann there every1 has their warning
will b up l8er this afternoon hopefully still w8in on my files from me m8 sorry 2 keep u all w8ing

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
troop just wonderin m8....r u gonna make half ur guild GMs again? cause i cba to play again... ur last server was corrupt and im sure u know that.

koosh...that niss on forums? guy that went corrupt spawnin loads mobs in sz...... why u makin him a GM ffs? blantently corrupt.

killmaster.... him 2?

who else was there... was bout 12 GMs....

leave only u as GM And then wont be no corruption tbh.....

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Bon said:
troop just wonderin m8....r u gonna make half ur guild GMs again? cause i cba to play again... ur last server was corrupt and im sure u know that.

koosh...that niss on forums? guy that went corrupt spawnin loads mobs in sz...... why u makin him a GM ffs? blantently corrupt.

killmaster.... him 2?

who else was there... was bout 12 GMs....

leave only u as GM And then wont be no corruption tbh.....

2 ppl r gms killmaster n troop

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
"Server Team: Troop, Koosh, Killmaster n othas i cant remember."

taken from killmasters post lol....

koosh = niss = blizard = corrupt GM that spawned loads mobs and fked serve.

others = ne1 in troops guild being a GM like last time.

ppl get pked they log on ther GM and @kick u and ****.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
lol i agree Koosh / Blazed was a tit tbh he classes pking his non gm as stalking which it clearly isnt ....... im gonna pk him this time around = KOS so whenever i see her/him they gonna hit the floor and i dont really care if he logs on blazed and @kill's me.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Timbaland said:
lol i agree Koosh / Blazed was a tit tbh he classes pking his non gm as stalking which it clearly isnt ....... im gonna pk him this time around = KOS so whenever i see her/him they gonna hit the floor and i dont really care if he logs on blazed and @kill's me.

Edited as ive been told it could be taken the wrong way, wasnt ment to be a racist comment. If it was taken that way my appologies to any1 offended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.