Dark Realm server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
ok this is my 1st online server.ive had it up a couple of weeks for a couple of mates to try out with me and they seem to like it!
i just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on it before i attempt to put this up!

its a highish level server (leveling to 120 quite easy),from then on it slows down a bit but still quite fast.

Quite high stats but only level 90+ items as i feel theres no point in being high level with low stats.

!tems not really hard to get but not to easy as there would be no point in hunting if all items end up in shops.

Items and sets all the way up to level 250 atm but lots more to be added when people start to get higher.

There is a Crafting system where you can refine/upgrade your weapon,armour,rings,bracelets,necklace and helmet, all free but at your own risk as it does'nt always work.
Ok i saw the reply sorry i should have put it like this.It is 50/50 chance of working.

There are Kingsroom teleports,different npc for each place.(All in 1 teleport room).

All Euro mir caves etc + lots of my own caves (more being added all the time).

Boss mobs are very very hard,to accomodate high levels with high stats.But even then its recommended that people hunt some of them in groups.
There are a few ecceptions like WT,EC,ST that the boss' are not too hard so the lower levels who arn't too bothered about leveling and just want to hunt items etc can do so as well. But they still put up a good fight!

There will be events quite often,but not too often as items will become a lot less rare.There is an event npc where you can create your own events but at a cost info ingame.

And also there is added skills ie...
Mass thunder
Mass poison
ParaBall
LionRoar
Purification
EnergyRepuls
Ice storm bigger and better
Mirroring taken over shinsu
Holy Deva taken over skele
Taos will soon be able to hire Taoist pets

Please post your thoughts on this.And if its a positive enough feedback i will put it up.

you will need ledu 2 play this server.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Server is now online

Last edited:

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
sounds good :) (it is 1.9 yeh??)

will try it out wen its up :D

is there any added skills?

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
so when will it be open for tests? and the craft thing u could do is a 50-50 chance in ti working or make 2 1 thats free and is like 45% chance and 1 that cost like 8mill and thats 90% chance?

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
sounds ace i will 100% play, make sure u wipe b4 u put up tho so ur friends dnt have unfair advantage :P

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
sounds good m8, ne idea when it'll be up? :brows:

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
hopefully be up in the next few days anything not on list and people would like in the server just post and ill see if i can add :agree:

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
does sound quite good

1 thing i think ruins servers is where theres lots of places to hunt but no mini bosses in them maps
the normal mobs drop the items insted of mini bosses >_<
also lvling caves are good but server shouldnt have to really on them to lvl
also that thing with refine where you have to pay for a 90% chance sounds good but make it an easy item to get
like a refine token that drops off all semi bosses/bosses

if u want any help pm me i have quite a few ideas and dont want anything in return

Kadαj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2005
Long Island, NY.
only problem that i can see is that skills like para ball and LR useualy get taken out, makes pvp stupidly one sided

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol not really, it's stupid if Wars get no new spells, where as Wiz's get MassThunder and FlameDsirupt, Taos get MassPoiosn and Purification (Puri can undo LR and ParaBall)

So War's should have ParaBall and LR, cause it's only fair, and as a proper player of Mir, all classes should be useful at something, all u need is a few Taos in SW or sumit to beat a War, either that or just get a higher lvl War and use LR lol, so don't take them out, as it's a highly unfair advantage.

Kadαj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2005
Long Island, NY.
Sonic said:
Lol not really, it's stupid if Wars get no new spells, where as Wiz's get MassThunder and FlameDsirupt, Taos get MassPoiosn and Purification (Puri can undo LR and ParaBall)

So War's should have ParaBall and LR, cause it's only fair, and as a proper player of Mir, all classes should be useful at something, all u need is a few Taos in SW or sumit to beat a War, either that or just get a higher lvl War and use LR lol, so don't take them out, as it's a highly unfair advantage.

You sir are a fool, paraball and LR working on players is the most stupid thing ive ever seen, and almost ALWAYS are removed from servers, theres no such thing as pvp with para ball and lr, it only takes 1 lvl for game over.
Warr : paraball
Wizz : you have been poisened
War : hit hit hit hit hit
Warr : ParaBall
Wizz : You have been poisened
Well you get the point

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
Leave paraball in with a longish cast delay (10 secs or something) so you can't keep paraing if u miss, and take LR out IMO.

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
lol i kno im gunna sound like a total noob here... but what is the affect of LR i have neva seen it ingame :(

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Sonic said:

foundation was go good server because it had anti para rings and such... maybe can implement it in this server

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
ok just to let everyone know.
ive just added a resistpararing to server so people have a bit more of a chance against spells like lionroar and paraball.
and another thing that i noticed was someone saying there should be medium type boss' well in near enough half of the caves have a main boss and a guardian type boss but all new caves will be having multiple boss rooms.
ive just added a new cave with 7 floors/rooms,(not too long rooms) with a medium boss mob half way through the cave and in the main room the king so im aiming to make more hunting areas like that as it makes more of a hunt.
the reason ive made kr teleports is because most people just rt/tele through caves just to get to the boss'
there is a temple ingame atm that has upgraded noob boss mobs and main boss mobs in a whole big mix up.for the higher level,thats level 70+
like i said just post the sort of things you would like to have ingame ie...
hunting areas,caves,boss caves,quests,etc im up for any requests asd id like this server to do well for everybody!
thanks again for the feedback and suggestions

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
i dnt fink resist para works m8 i have had lyke +1000% anitpoison or summin n it still paras, it purely is if LR is ingame warriors own, if it aint wizzes own. its stupid imo if u can get FC workin propa have mss t FC for wizzes, LR and PB for warrs and puri + mass poisen 4 taos, so warriors rnt only 1s tht can para. and to sum1s previous question LR paras ppl like a mass paraball basically

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
rite ive sorted summit out for this problem.
paraball is now a wiz spell and as fc dont work im renaming paraball to frostcrunch!
taos have mass poison(High level and very rare) and purification
warrs have lionroar(High level and very rare)
and wizz' have frostcrunch(paraball) and ms thunder(High level and very rare)
im making those spells very rare as like you say it makes the game kinda unbalanced.So at least only 1 or 2 people will have them if any for quite sum time.
that ok you all think?