Should I bother with this?

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok yesterday the chinese released a free version of what they call Blue_M2 Its a 1.4 m2server with a large ammount of features

- Belts Shoes and Stones
- 10 new Magics including Lion Roar and others
- Item Refining (Same as Plumewinds)
- Buddy System (Npc related I beleive)
- And tons of other stuff that would take too long to list

Now the M2server is packed and AoD is currently working on unpacking it (Thanks again) But tbh should we waste our time?

Since theres too much to list im gonna attach the Envir and other files that came with the m2 so you can have a look through the stuff it has
Its in chinese but the npc commands and such are english so you get a general idea of what its capable of

Attachments

• Features.rar
    79 KB · Views: 143

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Hmmm... Well Ledu has only recently come out.. If this is a solid release though (Unlike Ledu) Then go for it. 1.4 was awesome and the pvp was great. I'd say deffiantly go for it. Im starting my first year of my BTEC National Deploma in Programming now, so i may be able to start helping with projects like these in the near future. I could possibly help you with translation of the Envir if you need me.

-Good Luck

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Richens said:
Hmmm... Well Ledu has only recently come out.. If this is a solid release though (Unlike Ledu) Then go for it. 1.4 was awesome and the pvp was great. I'd say deffiantly go for it. Im starting my first year of my BTEC National Deploma in Programming now, so i may be able to start helping with projects like these in the near future.

-Good Luck

It uses a new client (with standard interface) with no cheats or nout But no mob rader either (They use there cheats for that)

Blue_M2 is a commercial product like Plumewind so its a solid release..

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Personally, I think you guys have already done more than enough for the LOMCN community, and you hardly get thanked enough as it is by us newbies. If it's just going to end up used on every server like what happened with older server files and the M2Servers and such - I don't think it's worth the time publicly releasing.

If you're planning on fixing it up anyway, then I'd personally recommend keeping it to yourself, or only releasing it to trustworthy server makers who are also intent on helping the community through hosting servers to the public, etc.

PS: Wow I'm a senior member! *feels honoured*

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Slanesh said:
Personally, I think you guys have already done more than enough for the LOMCN community, and you hardly get thanked enough as it is by us newbies. If it's just going to end up used on every server like what happened with older server files and the M2Servers and such - I don't think it's worth the time publicly releasing.

If you're planning on fixing it up anyway, then I'd personally recommend keeping it to yourself, or only releasing it to trustworthy server makers who are also intent on helping the community through hosting servers to the public, etc.

good point...m8 i think lomcn should make a trusted "VIP" team were they can decide what is for best to release or not and to work on projects...with or without comunity..think that lots around here are really leeches that don`t even know how to search or read a sticky theard.

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I also got Dsyonlines newest m2server but Im deffo not gonna bother with it Although it has a couple of nice features theres still no new magic or new slots lol

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
yeah that is good might get more interest back into 1.4 servers tho u cant really call em 1.4 now :P but nice one

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
-=:: Azura ::=- said:
yeah that is good might get more interest back into 1.4 servers tho u cant really call em 1.4 now :P but nice one

My main issue is that I see moving forward as the best way So Plumewind ftw
I really dont see the point in sticking with 1.4 and the only reason i've posted this is to see if there really is still an intrest in 1.4

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
MiloFoxburr said:
Ok yesterday the chinese released a free version of what they call Blue_M2 Its a 1.4 m2server with a large ammount of features

- Belts Shoes and Stones
- 10 new Magics including Lion Roar and others
- Item Refining (Same as Plumewinds)
- Buddy System (Npc related I beleive)
- And tons of other stuff that would take too long to list

Now the M2server is packed and AoD is currently working on unpacking it (Thanks again) But tbh should we waste our time?

Since theres too much to list im gonna attach the Envir and other files that came with the m2 so you can have a look through the stuff it has
Its in chinese but the npc commands and such are english so you get a general idea of what its capable of

Milo do we no if this will support the Merchent at all .?
And do we no what the outher new spells are.
could they be FlameFeild , Curse and so on ?.

Btw ive had a look through and there seems to be quite alot.

Could it also work in 1.9 ?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
well i m not gunna lie to you, i have no idea what plumewind is (been away from lomcn for a while) and i think the whole reason 1.4 is thought less then 1.9 emu's is because of the fact 1.9 emu's have alot more features. If 1.4 files are still being thought of by chinese surely they feel 1.4 files can be modded to 1.9 standards if not better. Otherwise why would they bother.

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
well i m not gunna lie to you, i have no idea what plumewind is (been away from lomcn for a while) and i think the whole reason 1.4 is thought less then 1.9 emu's is because of the fact 1.9 emu's have alot more features. If 1.4 files are still being thought of by chinese surely they feel 1.4 files can be modded to 1.9 standards if not better. Otherwise why would they bother.

True they must have something planed for the 1.4 server files.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Plumewind = 1.9 Emulator

Chinese do it because they can

And Pearl theres a text file in there with all the magic detail babelfish it if you wanna know more I know it has Frost Crunch (Including the slow effect)
Oh and some of the spells are for woool so i dont know if they work on the mir2 client
Server doesnt support commission although i beleive the client does meaning its only a matter of time

Client doesnt work on plumewind (Cant equip items) But I assume 1.9 clients including ledu can support the 1.4 m2server

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
These people are just smarter then us :) Milo i can read cn can you tell me how u find all this stuff?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Azura you can read chinese?? How well You'd be a useful bunny if you can lol

Btw guys atm this is just all talk If AoD cant unpack the m2server (and I aint gonna let her work on it too hard) then I wont be bothering

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
MiloFoxburr said:
Plumewind = 1.9 Emulator

Chinese do it because they can

And Pearl theres a text file in there with all the magic detail babelfish it if you wanna know more I know it has Frost Crunch (Including the slow effect)
Oh and some of the spells are for woool so i dont know if they work on the mir2 client
Server doesnt support commission although i beleive the client does meaning its only a matter of time

Client doesnt work on plumewind (Cant equip items) But I assume 1.9 clients including ledu can support the 1.4 m2server

well sounds to me like 1.4 is making its way to 1.9 standards, but still the 1.4 files we have atm hopefully can be relpaced with these...

its like that advert about the 2 lightbulbs :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
MiloFoxburr said:
Azura you can read chinese?? How well You'd be a useful bunny if you can lol

Btw guys atm this is just all talk If AoD cant unpack the m2server (and I aint gonna let her work on it too hard) then I wont be bothering

I'm learning :P not 100% acc but if you get most of it the rest just follows

我能讲它也
我能说这种语言
(I can say it also)

p.s milo 气味

Last edited: