WoooL

Join Discord

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Well, I decided to join in the fun for the first time today. And frankly I was shocked! This game looks coutless time better than legend of mir (2 & 3). The navigation and models are alot smoother, however from what I saw, the emulator is in fairly early stages. I wasn't able to make much interaction between myself and the WoooL world. I could see the monsters, talk to the NPCs and Walk/Run around, but nothing much more than that.

I would suggest if you are a Mir fan, or general MMO gamer, you should definately check this out.

Here's yet another ingame mouth watering screenshot ;)
000048ld.jpg

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
lo m8,

looks pretty cool.. but the client is on a torrent and I don't like them and they don’t like me because once we didn't like each other because I said I didn't like them which caused them to dislike me so now we don't like each other and we won't merge together to form an unstoppable force of robots to take over all 3 planet earths and become almighty with the torrent bots aka the robotorrentsbots so that we can become friends again because that game there, it << loop back to start >> (end after three hundred and forty one turns).

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I think soon we will be uploading the client to somewhere. After this test I will continue to work on server. Make it more organised and try making it mostly English. Next time we are ready for another test I'll post on LOMCN again. It will probably be after the next update from the Chinese to test the new things.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
If anyone ingame tell me your coords because i'm on my own atm doing nothing -.-.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Anto, follow the guide. Spawn some mobs and make some items. Get a feel for running around and fiddle with the things on the .exe, like the AutoRunner and stuff. Have a look through the @show.txt I released on Firebox. You'll like the mobs.