New items file 1.9 (Custom)

smoochy boys on tour

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
At sometime this file will be released (no where near finished). As I’m working on my DB I’m working new items sets (No new shapes). Just though I would start a post as these files may be of interest to sever Witter when they are released. These files will take a while to complete as I have to create items in 3D package, compile into file and test ><. These files will have loads of quest style items.

Using Euro 1.9 Item/DN/std file… item start from 850 index

(Also, anyone wanting to know about , “is torozor coming back” then I don’t know atm, I will start a post in appropriate section if torozors if it’s coming back)

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Yup, agreed! Some look pretty good.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
I like the eggs, make a floor view of them and that could be a decent quest item (or something along those lines).

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
I was working out what graphics I need to make and it worked out at 21 new set items (Rings, brace, neck –maybe helms) excluding quest items ><… But even if I give up, I will release files for people to use or rip into there own patch :P

Now back to Turespace ><

Added:

Unarmed :P new flaming fist

Attachments

• Unarmed.jpg
    Unarmed.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 791
Last edited:

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Love said:
I like the eggs, make a floor view of them and that could be a decent quest item (or something along those lines).

All items have floor view

CraiG^ said:
i like the books, thats all i prefer old items to those, sorry :(

All curren 1.9 Euromir objects are in file, these are additions.

Also gonna take some images from ledu and a old version of 1.4 i have (so much work ><)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Sooden said:
All items have floor view

All curren 1.9 Euromir objects are in file, these are additions.

Also gonna take some images from ledu and a old version of 1.4 i have (so much work ><)
Nice, maybe you could do a it so the BiH would cover your body also, so you could see it outside the f10 menu, it would look wicked.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
KurtBMX said:
One thing ive always thought of doing is taking the items from other games and adding them to mir. Take a look at these Diablo 2 Items, what do u think?
Pretty nice!

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
ingel said:
Nice, maybe you could do a it so the BiH would cover your body also, so you could see it outside the f10 menu, it would look wicked.

Too much effort doing any graphics on Outside body, I suc at human graphics, best I’ve ever managed is pre-build template from Poser . I would also need the corret animation movemet, Way to much work for a hobby :P But yeah would be cool if some could do that for us. I’m not gonna be workinging on hum.will and Weapon.will

KurtBMX said:
One thing ive always thought of doing is taking the items from other games and adding them to mir. Take a look at these Diablo 2 Items, what do u think?

I’ve notice that this has been done before. Lol didn’t notice till I played Diablo 2, theres a lot of diablo graphics in some mir patches. But may still steal graphic from other games, depends how much time I spend on files, also having issues using graphics bigger than a certain size (hope to work that last bit out some time soon)

Added: Started work on portting over items from othere mir patches, cant be assed doing anymore items from scratch atm (ran ut of ideas for praphcs really :P, will get back to that later)

Last edited:

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Added most of other items files but because it was an after though I had to rename all the files by hand (hundreds). Added some recolored items too. Also added Proper on-ground images too loads of items, so items look like small version on floor (instead of huge image or Default small brown ring)

Sadly graphic number will be very different to normal files so it would be an effort for current sever to use file, as it mean a DB rework (although all item under index 850 are euro mir 1.9)

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
ON: http://www.richens.dubhosting.com/index.php
Find file -
SoodensItemfileAlph.rar

I’m releasing this for any sever starting new that wanna build there sever on my files (graphic wise). They are not complete. Missing new weapon files (that’s the State/DN/item) and armour variation (but will bee added). Next release will only be when files are complete. Feel free to rip files, just give me some credit if you rip new item graphics!

ADDED: As I add to file, they will be added to end of file, nothing in this release will be changed, just added to end of file

Last edited:

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Some recolors :P
(not in alpha)
Drop image recolord too
---
Haven’t stared on weapons yet, May Truespace(3d proggy) some, may just recolor and added effects... depends on how much free time i have ><

(images are state/DN/item images only not body graphics)
---

Attachments

• recolo.jpg
    recolo.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited: