Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Come On Amir Bhai Maaaroooo Vhooo Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kala Baba

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
About fixed, just cos a paki won something doesn't mean it's fixed.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
I really dont like Amir Kahn w/e his name purly for the fact that people make it out that he is great when hes nothing near it.

Its like ...

They compared Wayne Rooney to Pele/Maradona (sp?)

AMG AMIR KAHN IS THE NEXT MOHAMMED ALI!!!

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
[Shadow] said:
Whoes watching the fight -.-

Khan is dicking him why didnt he do that in the olympics?

omg you just dont have a clue about boxing do you, if you listened they was saying he come from a boy to a man since the olympics. Also he was saying he has been training hard with all his trainers + other boxers. crap fight imo , cinderland didn't even hardly punch back he was just like a live punch bag:handsquis

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
jamis said:
I really dont like Amir Kahn w/e his name purly for the fact that people make it out that he is great when hes nothing near it.

Its like ...

They compared Wayne Rooney to Pele/Maradona (sp?)

He's better than you... that's 1 thing.

And he's only 18...

fubu

FUTURA said:
About fixed, just cos a paki won something doesn't mean it's fixed.
i aint bothered if a paki won something i dont hate ppl cus of there race, but hes bin training really hard and im glad he won hes like 18 years old and the guy he was fighting has 18+ years experience in boxing behind him, but i thought it was a boring fight the cuban didnt proove him self i mean its his last fight he should of gone for a KO.

jamis said:

hes 18 how can u compare him to ali remember ali didnt even use head protection n **** back then i think u can compare kahn to prince naseem (spelling?)

Last edited:

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
SkyDragon said:
omg you just dont have a clue about boxing do you, if you listened they was saying he come from a boy to a man since the olympics. Also he was saying he has been training hard with all his trainers + other boxers. crap fight imo , cinderland didn't even hardly punch back he was just like a live punch bag:handsquis

No tbh i dont exactly read reviews on amir khan doi dick face :thumbup:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Prince naseem went mega **** overnight. From what i remember he kicked his trainer and got a new trainer, changed his style, and it really ****ed up, why in the name of jesus (or mohammed (sp) for him) would u change a trainer when u have a 28 fight unbeaten record?

Eclipse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2005
Atomicide said:
Prince naseem went mega **** overnight. From what i remember he kicked his trainer and got a new trainer, changed his style, and it really ****ed up, why in the name of jesus (or mohammed (sp) for him) would u change a trainer when u have a 28 fight unbeaten record?

Yep he kicked his trainer which he had from when he was 8, because his trainer was only in it for the money when naseem was a kid he made him swear that he'd give him 25% of the profit he makes every fight and then he hired his sister to sort out his money and the trainer thought she was trying to take his money away from him ( basically the trainer is a prick.) I read the book about his life lol. I got all the fights on dvd aswell.

Prince naseem was off his game when he was beat he would never of been beat if he wasn't off his game. he could do more combos than ali! I dn't remember how long he did it in but he could do 33 punchs in so many seconds and move his feet.

He never looked like winnign anything when he lost his trainer, the other trainers tried to make him us his guard thats not him.

Prince naseem could have been the best boxer ever for his weight ( could have been? would have been and was)

Barrera is good though all credit to him he beat the prince.

Kahn will be nothing like prince naseem kahn is a joke, The fight was fixed why would the kindelan want to go out a loser if he wasnt getting payed a lot, he would of retired a winning. Why would he put all that on the line.

he hardly thrown a punch , and the fight looked totally fixed.

And like fubu said i dont care that his a paki or what ever he is.

I watched the best fight id ever seen in my life on friday i forgot there names but it was amazing. Incredable one guy got battered in the 10th round they kicked sh*t out of each other for 10 rounds then 1 guy knocked the other guy over twice and then the other guy kicked his ass and the fight was stopped lol was great fight.

Last edited: