Ledu Client Updated 27th March 2005

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Kk This is my latest version of the Ledu Client alot more is done especially guild and group messages, However there is still quite alot more to do
Ive also cleared up MirConfig a bit to be more understandable and edited the guide with links to some unless posts on lomcn

For the record I'd like to thank both EvilEvil and Nightwolf for there help with some of the strings

1. Changing IP and Server Name
Very simple to do, Simply load up LeduIpChanger.exe which can be downloaded here
And open the ledu client in the exe, as it is packed Ive decided to do a simple screenshot which tell's you what the two buttons do
IPChanger.JPG

You gotta run it through MirConfig after you change the Server name and IP

2. Using MirConfig
Mir Config is extremly easy to use especially since I translated most of it
Simply open LeduEng.exe and L-LieBao.dll in the spaces it tells you and enter the password
In this exe the password is pie You can change this by clicking the password button and changing it there
Now just click save, You can also edit the different DevilSoul stuff you see to whatever you wish and also change the webpages the buttons link too
To change the server name that appears in the drop down list on the client you must first delete the one thats already there and enter your server name iin the Name column and 7000 in the Port column and click add

3. What Ledu add's for the Emulator
  1. Horse's (Click for more infomation)
  2. New Magic Images (Click for more infomation)
  3. Mob Magic up to and including Evil Mir (Click for more infomation)
  4. Hum Effect
  5. Emoticons
  6. Brand New Interface
  7. Ability to read alot more Wil's (Turn on/off using MirConfig)
  8. Large MiniMap and Auto Walker
  9. Large Chat Box
  10. Quick Chat
  11. Anti Keylogger using an on screen keyboard
  12. And Much Much More

Server owners should read the following thread if they dont already know about the new GameGate
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=267038

Latest Client can be downloaded below
http://mirfiles.co.uk/mir2/senture-mir.com/mirfiles/mir2/LeduLatest.rar

Enjoy
Milo Foxburr

Last edited by a moderator:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No SSoul it is infact less translated than the last version, I just decided to release this one for fun...

Of course its more translated you silly person :P

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
hey milo

great release keep up the great work oh great one,i am soo happy to see this working at last on my server too cheers..

anyway great release m8ty

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
OK when i edit server name and IP its just close's when i open it =/ any ideas and yes i followed the guide :)

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
TheBoss said:
OK when i edit server name and IP its just close's when i open it =/ any ideas and yes i followed the guide :)
u ran it through mirconfig???

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
TheBoss said:
I followed the guide , when i load it up it curropts kinda thing just wont load >.<

just goes to show Theboss with 1,123 post cant get it working, me 95 posts and it works for me, but as milo says he used random liebo or L-liebo.dll files and it works fine for him, just wondering wot is different for all of us...very weird..no offence Theboss, but this is strange cos i am sure that you are more than able than most of us to get it working m8...so wot is different???

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
darbyram said:
just goes to show Theboss with 1,123 post cant get it working, me 95 posts and it works for me, but as milo says he used random liebo or L-liebo.dll files and it works fine for him, just wondering wot is different for all of us...very weird..no offence Theboss, but this is strange cos i am sure that you are more than able than most of us to get it working m8...so wot is different???
1) what the *** has post count got to do with anything ffs
2) ive been trying for ages

When i edit the server Name and IP, click the exe it flash's and close's

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
TheBoss has done many other things and has got them working successfully tbh, post count has nothing to do with how smart you are tbh. So what your chattinh mate i dont no!

Last edited:

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
TheBoss said:
1) what the *** has post count got to do with anything ffs
2) ive been trying for ages

When i edit the server Name and IP, click the exe it flash's and close's
cause you have not done it right you have to open and save it with the mirconfig using the correct password after any changes you make to the client exe

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
~Webby~ said:
TheBoss has done many other things and has got them working successfully tbh, post count has nothing to do with how smart you are tbh. So what your chattinh mate i dont no!

i think u guys misunderstood wot i was trying to say, if u read my post i said it wos wired that it seems to work for some but not others mainly the liebo or L-liebo.dll file, i.e some can use any and it works, Theboss the only thing i noticed with when u run the client and it flashes and closes is when u dont run it through mirconfig, but i am sure u know that already m8, didnt mean to offend in any way

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
darbyram said:
is it just me or can everyone see further than the first 20 words or so that i wrote above, if u had maybe u hadnt flamed my arse..bog roll in the freezer i think..lol

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
TheBoss, make sure you delete the settings that are already in the mirconfig proggy.

For example, say you load up an old ktest exe and in the table area it says :

Ktest 7000

clicke the "delete" button so that is gone, then put the server name into the box above the table area and the port number in the bos next to that and then click "add".

Thats what I did and it finally worked.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
TheBoss the password is pie so I really cant see how your having a problem lol

When you first change the IP and save it using the IPChanger The exe will simply flash and close Until its ran through MirConfig and saved