Eternal-Mir 2.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Looks hmmm BORING. No one likes that low exp server stuff.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
i do, means you have less 40+ warriors with all the best items ingame.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
cant download the patches

first mirror is like 2k/sec

second mirror says im not authorised to view the page

/edit just found out the server is located all the way over in canada.

so if your european then i expect slow dl rates for the patches

Last edited:

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
server is more challanging than high exp/stat servers. You actually have to do some work to level up and get items, which makes you feel as if you have achieved something when you do it. Its a much better community than euro mir

Sil3nced.Mir2

Sych. People infact DO like these servers. - They just have to be balanced..

aleano

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Canada
Sorry about that guys. Server was down last night~. I had company over and the decided to stay the night... I offered them to sleep in my room... They pulled the power cord from the back of my server comp.(Said it was "Too Noisy")
Servers back up! Sorry about that , wont happen again.

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
aleano said:
Sorry about that guys. Server was down last night~. I had company over and the decided to stay the night... I offered them to sleep in my room... They pulled the power cord from the back of my server comp.(Said it was "Too Noisy")
Servers back up! Sorry about that , wont happen again.

ROFL, cheeky fkers.

u offer them ur room, and turn pc off which wasnt thers to turn off. omg. i wunt dare.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Bump,the server needs more people on .the few ppl that are on are afk in sz most times.

The server is good and well balanced,items are hard to get but if u put the effort in you will get them.I currently own 2 or 3 rares nothing speciasl on other servers but here it counts for sumthin.

So come join eternal id like to see the server do well as aleano and xypher have worked hard,if you need a bit of starting cash to get a few pots ill give u some,im by no means a wealthy player i have a mear 650k atm thats from 2+ weeks of killing woomaguardians and ghouls/oma warriors etc.

Hope im not breaking ne rules by bumping this,just tring to help server grow.

/Zer0Fusion

Last edited:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
sil3nced.mir2 whats ur msn address m8
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
02goswej said:
sil3nced.mir2 whats ur msn address m8
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This has nothing to do with Eternal-Mir, why not just pm him. Anyway ive quit the server as there are not enough ppl on it, shame really could have been a very good server if there were enough players to make an economy

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Eternal mir is no longer open ne way and yea u could have pm'd him rather than bring dead server back to the main page.