Final Fantasy Online

smoochy boys on tour

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
hi ive seen this game and i kno its not out yet but it looks great and i just wanted to kno if any one is thinking of buying it when it comes out

<|~Stonehelm~|>

Im awaiting mine :D imported from this canadian site only cost £33 and no shipping fee :D

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
errr eney1 has it ? i have it i cant even play the game cos it says its down for maitanace until 1 of feb so .. i guess i cant play .. ofline can i ?

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
anyone got the url to get it from and get it shipped to the uk? ive looked on there site and its all none uk shippin? but hte game looks like a pure ownage (like the rest) shame about the 13$ a month bit whats that in £'s? around £9 ant it?

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
me m8 sez its crap game play gud graffix tho n lion do i have 2 metion the biggest dissapoint ment of the FF series FF9? :P

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
naa id say 8 if any was the worse.. crap all round. fighting,story & whats with the sh!tty cardgame. atlest 9 had some fun in it.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
8s card game was aceness and the graphics were a huge breakthrough for the PS1. I think FF10 was a big disappointment. The graphics in the FMVs were amazing but ingame the graphics, i elt, were a bit of a letdown. Blitzball was good but no Card game which I missed. FF9 card game rocked lolz. FF9 RULES WOO!

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
8's card game owned was fun 9's card game wasnt that bad but not as good as 8's

Blitzball isnt that bad but my guys suck =/

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Im a final fantasy XI fan but i have 2 say this is a big disapointment for me i have almost all the ff around and it makes the online game look awfull . The grx are awsome as usual but the maps are so big , guess it a good thing but u have 2 wonder around for ages until u find something . Leveling is very hard compared 2 mir u can reach lvl 8 in mir in about 10 min on ff11 takes about 1 hour and half . As im a noob i put my ff11 username in notepad and had 2 reform my pc cos i had some virus and trojans . So i cant rember my username now because i didnt get to chose it they did its something like 5RGJ24R3 and they WILL NOT give it to you back i sent them 3 e-mails very details about all the details of the account and they didnt reply (1-week passed ) so i have 2 call them now because they keep taking money from the bank .... so it kinda sucks .

Lightining

ive played this for 5 months now and its the ****in shizz ! i imported it from canada with no problems at all, good graphics good community and good fun !

Name - Zzal
Server - Odin
Jobs - All of em' ! ^^

Last edited:

Cartman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Not Were I Wanna B :(
FF7's Gold Sorcer Owned u all , that boxing game was fun , n the motor bike 1 lol :P ........ must go ind my FF7 now lol

Peace
~E Z~
/Cartman