Release User Titles in Replace of Master/Student

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Hello All, Im going to tell you have to get Titles undername in 3.55 (advantage = you get title and can put whatever you want for any player and however many differnt names you can think of.) ( Disadvantage = you lose the usage of Master/Student.

1st - Goto your CruelDragon.ini ( found in Mud3 folder )
2nd - Find "[Master]" and "[Student]" and remove them.
3rd - Goto SQL and go into CruelDragon3gBaseData. and find HL_Humplus.

Final - Find Your Character Name and goto ST_Flag and Replace the 0 with a 1 or 2. then goto the next one across "ST_Name" and there you put your title " title can range upto 24 letters "

If you like this Release in anyway. Please +REP. (This Tutorial is brought to you by Me And Churchill if your going to +rep please do it to both ).

if you need help with this although its quite simple. Give me a PM im sure i can help :)

Kind Regards. Ben.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
As of yet no. im updating my server to kings. will be ready in 2 weeks tops.

after that i will search the files again for more new and exiting stuff to find.

Kind Regards, Ben.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Bump ~ any progress on a script? I'm trying different things but no luck so far.

Can only seem to find the commands
HLSCRIPTCMD SETSTFLAG - Changes the flag from 0,1,2
HLSCRIPTCMD CHECKSTCS - Unknown
HLSCRIPTCMD ZSCZ - Says you completed the master & student process and gives reward on relog.

I've tried a different combination of
HLSCRIPTCMD SETSTNAME
HLSCRIPTCMD SETTITLE
HLSCRIPTCMD SETSTTITLE

no luck though still

Edit: just found this command '<$HLSTNAME>', the command works and shows [GameMaster] when in game so the command must be related around this (e.g. HLSCRIPTCMD SETSTNAME) but its getting it to work :/

Last edited:

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
can you make a NPC script that creates items from scratch and adds them to the database. character bound upgradable items (sets) I'm thinking of.

any script that replaces GMs is good i think