Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
in the "future" i will please ask you to zip your mouth

if u want lure ppls to other servers ok :))

and yea .. ppls who had a server and cant do it anymore are just completely jealous

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Sorry all ppls who playd this server i need close it due i make new one balanced

Tkila will help me with some filles and all working

Btw churchill for my first server atleast i done it right not just speak as you and only moan on other ppls server's
What even though Tkila was a mug and bought a set of files that are freely available to everyone on lomcn, or because between the both of you, you don't have a clue what your doing and so going to waste peoples time even more.....

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
funny thing since tkila i most corrupted and stupid gm

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Wakama.first and first respect me,2nd remember u played my server and you told me much things from ur life and i do not tell to ppl what u told me and the fking u crying to me all the fking day,im respectuous but i see i have to be bad ;) so i will.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

What even though Tkila was a mug and bought a set of files that are freely available to everyone on lomcn, or because between the both of you, you don't have a clue what your doing and so going to waste peoples time even more.....

well mate i tell to you a thing.IF YOU SAY I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MIR 3 why the fk you do not open ur own server and we later talk?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Wakama.first and first respect me,2nd remember u played my server and you told me much things from ur life and i do not tell to ppl what u told me and the fking u crying to me all the fking day,im respectuous but i see i have to be bad ;) so i will.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

well mate i tell to you a thing.IF YOU SAY I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MIR 3 why the fk you do not open ur own server and we later talk?

funny thing is u dont ur servers are a basic as hell

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Thank you Tkila by helping me on files , **** it he is a magiciian in the files ,

Btw tkila is not corupted, i will get srv online not him so stop blame him, he is in underworld mir 3 staff

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
fail servers?i remember you by the point you 'donated ' in my server,it was fai?

if you donate to something that mean you like it :)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i donated to be able to keep up i work all week and there for have money to burn unlike u who need to keep putting up servers to pay for ur self

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
i donated to be able to keep up i work all week and there for have money to burn unlike u who need to keep putting up servers to pay for ur self
Stop pls this is my server's advert and i dont like how u acting like , Tkila maybe he is how he is but he do gr8 jobs in filles and ye he want reach all knowledges to be a best gm how all we try it on about to

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

i maked this server for all ppls to have enjoy on playing it to be entertaining that's why i still want changing the server to be able for all

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Good sever offline go work at it but try to don't trick the friends you have atm after you have done the server kick in the ass .
Churchill one of the best friend. respect mate

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Yes churchill is ok BUT...

If he want telling problems about my server , pm me not ALARM ALL ....

This server updated got nice features and all so wait and i plz all dont post another garbade post's becos ppls may read this and think my work may be uselles ...

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Taifun, like I said in my previous comment, I tried to msg you ingame and facebook but YOU DON'T LISTEN, I tried several times on here politely but again you DON'T LISTEN instead you start yelling at people tellin another to F*** his mother then remove comment and then start again completely off context hence reason I didn't comment back in here, I have spoken to the host of your server since then and gave him a few helpful hints because he listened to me and never started yelling, like I said before good luck with your next server but just a little time and effort and thought about mobs and test them at low lvls with starter kits to see if u can make it fair for new starters.

Reactions: store1

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Taifun, like I said in my previous comment, I tried to msg you ingame and facebook but YOU DON'T LISTEN, I tried several times on here politely but again you DON'T LISTEN instead you start yelling at people tellin another to F*** his mother then remove comment and then start again completely off context hence reason I didn't comment back in here, I have spoken to the host of your server since then and gave him a few helpful hints because he listened to me and never started yelling, like I said before good luck with your next server but just a little time and effort and thought about mobs and test them at low lvls with starter kits to see if u can make it fair for new starters.

like a boss

thinKer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
why even chat to taifun tkila its all the same group of guys from same country ripping pple off 4th server attributted to same group of school kids laughing their arses off at how easy they get your money an how easy it is to do so many times with the same excuses tbh i cant stop laughing at this . the part that really tickles me is the fact they think they are great for ripping pple off its an internet mugging haha
p.s any 1 got files an need a host p.m me an we can show em how its done an no i wont buy files p:)

Status
Not open for further replies.