Torozor - HighRate [1.9] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Torozor 1.9 - HighRate (24/7)

Long ago, beyond The sun’s shining rays, there remained a Town. Not just any town, A town full of rouges and thief’s. Hiding from the blitz of the Torozor’s wrath, This town was hidden only the Hero’s Remain there keeping control over the current status of the city. The wrath of the Torozor is mighty, his powerful raging claws could destroy a enemy from miles away, it was. Furious. Many people lost there life’s in this powerful outbreak, But could YOU Be the one to tame and put this Torozor to the end? Before it’s too late for us all.
Destroy this mighty Beast, Claim its Kit, Claim the Victory And Claim your Throne in the world of Torozor. Forever.

Live started on 20/07/2011.
-----------------------------------------------------Features---------------------------------------------------------
All Kits from the old Original Torozor! And Much, Much More!!
Marriage system at level 40
Master system, any level
Slave system unlocked through Quests and Sabuk Wall!
Eggs that drop can be exchanged for pets.
Server ranks, change throughout depending on the quests your on
Kits exceeding levels of 260+
Global shouting system
Starter Kit + x2 XP Pot to assist the Low levels into catching up with the high ones
New custom Npc’s being added every reboot/Update!
Active working gm’s and Observer’s to keep the Server under control and balanced.
Server 24/7*
-----------------------------------------Details------------------------------------------
Exe- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CLQMS36
Client – http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6K3ERBD3
Website/Fourms http://torozor.proforums.org/

High rate 1.9 Server, Leveling is Balanced.
Ledu Server Creation.
Long Term
Hosted on Home computer for now, Until a Dedi is Available.
User-count around 30-40!

---------------------------------------------Team----------------------------------------
Host/Owner – Luke & Tim
GameMaster – Babe & Grippy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Unless stated otherwise due to Reboot/Problem with the hosting connection.

Reactions: neo16uk

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
how many times has torozor been launched now? must be atleast 5 by now, great server though. Just not sure if i want to do all those quests again, ant juice/LTB etc etc lol

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
edit nm

wen i try log in gates dont open after i type in id n pass tried over n over closing client ect

Last edited by a moderator:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
will give it a go

Happens to me too the first time I open it, close the game and reopen - type id/pass it will say Account in use, keep typing till it lets you in, usually 3 more messages then it lets u in lol

USERCOUNT - been 35-38 all day and i like it :)

drgaonwar

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 3, 2010
cant get in was on last night but now i type id/pass loads char sel when hit start just go black screen game down?

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
no server is up 40+ ppl i just log off it after bein on for like 10 mins......will give it another go tomorro c wether i like or not........................

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
For the client problems have you tryed loading as Admin/Service pack 3 if your on windows 7? This might solve your problem =) If not, i'll try and look furthermore into the problem.

/Luke

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
when I try to log in it says account in use or abnormal exit, any1 know what the problem might be?

Last edited:

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
same here was on last night for like 10 mins then went bed for some reason i got bad reputation for statein i was on for 10 mins then comin on today to see if i like server lol.....

but guess what cant get on sign in select char then black screen tryed a few times not lettin me in lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.