2 New Custom Lomcn Skins Available.

smoochy boys on tour

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
I made these around a month ago, they have been available until now but under going bug testing.

while there is a few bugs still remaining (ie - quick post/ advanced post / profile post icons missing) i have sent the fixes over to haz so they should be working shortly, and some of the blue icons will be updated later this week.

its purely upto yourselves whether you like or wish to use them, just letting people know they are there.

lomcnskins.png

1920x resolutions currently not supported.

anyway enjoy.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Just noticed them both a minute ago. Both look good to be honest welldone, but i prefer to use default, might try stick with the blue one =)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Looks sexy, nice job!

Using the yellow 'un!
thanks

You fixed the Settings button yet?
on my todo, been busy with other stuff you already know about.

edit : fixed :)

Just noticed them both a minute ago. Both look good to be honest welldone, but i prefer to use default, might try stick with the blue one =)
yeah i know its hard to break away from default, default is such a great design.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
my res is 1680 x 1050. they very nice skins, but a little too thin for my liking and used to the light background. but i like a change so might see if i can get used to it :)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
my res is 1680 x 1050. they very nice skins, but a little too thin for my liking and used to the light background. but i like a change so might see if i can get used to it :)

same res as me.
iv got so used to it being thin now, when i go back to default now i find it to be too wide lol.

it has a lot of things many people will dislike though being thin/fixed and dark, but it does grow on you.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
This new default one looks good but is it possible to make it wider ? Sucks being this thin if it isnt then would it be possible to put a wider skin on here for people to choose to use ?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Didnt ask whos it is lol =P Asking wether it could be made wider or not, if it cant then can a wider skin be made available for us to use?