SoulsMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
Welcome to the Legend Of Mir 2 SoulsMir

Ip Address = 86.1.221.149
Server Name = SoulsMir
Server Spec = AMD Athlon(tm) II x3 435 Processor 2.90 GHz
Memory = 4.00 GB (3.75 GB Usable)
The server is hosted on a PC dedicated to the game so donations are not relied upon.
A dedicated 50 MB internet line will also be used.

Exp rate = High rate
Starting Level = 22
Starting Gold = 0
Website = www.soulsmir.com
Forum = http://soulsmir.com/forum/forum.php
Full Client Download = http://www.soulsmir.com/Downloads/SoulsMir.rar
Auto-patch Download = http://www.soulsmir.com/AutoPatch.rar
1334043122.png

2e49glz.jpg

SoulsMir

soulshalloweenlogo2copy.jpg

SoulsMir

come and join in the fun on halloween .

is a High Rate 2.3 server.
It uses the classic items and caves from the official Mir2 but with alot of additions.

SoulsMir (Items / Caves / Mobs)

has alot of custom items, Caves and Monsters to hunt and collect.
Each cave has its own set of quests with normal quests available from NPCs in town.

Quests

Each cave has its own set of quests with normal quests available from NPCs in town, comes with rewards to help you level and get decent kit.

Kit Drop System

No kit from the cave quests will be better than kit found from monsters so hunting still plays a big part of the game.

A new website has being made for players so see item stats and characters levels which will be updated every couple of days until it works in real time.
The website also offers a Facebook feature and a direct msn link to an admin to help with problems.In-game help is also available.
The website also allows players to upload there screenshots which will be displayed directly on the website.(just a bit of fun :P)

Server Team

There will be a max of 2 ingame Gms and 2 Admins.
Ingame GMs will only deal with ingame problems
Server admins have access to the server side to fix problems etc.

Some Features

A rebirth System will be put in place for those who wish to use it for the leveling geeks as well as pets to assist in leveling.
Along with other cool stuff but you will have to play to discover them all.
We hope you try us out and leave feedback about SoulsMir
Please tell us what could be done to improve the server in general or just let us no what you want to see in game.

This is my first server so please be patient with me and let me no any faults and they will be fixed asap.
Thanks for reading and hopefully see you in game soon

Attachments

• donation logowith prices.jpg
    donation logowith prices.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Good server, really enjoying it. Still a few things need tweaking though -
Like taking out some of euro cave maps, no1 wants to do a 7 floor cave, lol.
Sort mob drops so they dont drop 12 pots ... anoying when ur in BDD Mass killing :P.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
is a High Rate 2.3 server.
It uses the classic items and caves from the official Mir2 but with alot of additions.
not sure what it is but def not high rate

Quests

Each cave has its own set of quests with normal quests available from NPCs in town, comes with rewards to help you level and get decent kit.

non work variable not found 2 reboots to fix still same

supposed to be lvl 22 start but you start at lvl 1

decent server but was nowhere near ready to go live imo

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Server isn't all that bad, rather enjoying it tbh, but i feel that every single euro cave need Re-Vamping,
Either exp is set to high, to low.
Mob stats to high or to low.
Bosses drop euro items, when there is a starter cave for that, all boss drop files need looking at imo.
Taoist pets need upping, as they really do barely hurt.
Need to bring taoist's into it a little more, and i dont think there is a single active tao because there so shocking, AdvSFB barely hurts neither do pets, so its best to just stick DC kit on a level / hunt like that ^_^.

Guild Quest issues, not all mobs count when ur killing them, which consider u need 5000 kills of like 8 different mobs, is rather anoying.
Shorten cave floors, such as RME / PT / PSC / ZT(Maybe) / ST.

Add some more caves like BDD, so far i think theres 2 caves in game that wasnt on pauls old server salvation, and there the new leveling caves.
Other than those caves, its pretty much a replica of Salvation / Essence, obv apart from SoulLord / ChanceCave, but noone hunts in chance cave, and mobs have like 99999999+AC / AMC And like 5k hp.

Rant over, please look at some of these issues, other wise server will start to get boring.
Also the untaming of pets, i don't really wanna pay £5 for pets that untame within 2 hours............

Thanks
/Xpod
/Topman
/Virikas

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
i disagree about tao pets they ok as they are rest i agree with

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
No there not, Deva sucks as does Shinsu, Is there no way you can make Skele's mass attack, so its half decent for leveling ?

Also some ideas from a previous post, dunno wether you wanna implament them or not.

Ideas =
1:
Add some new spells in, like Warrior ThunderStorm / Tao ThunderStorm. And have leveling cave mobs (Undead), and boss cave mobs so TS Doesn't damage them.
There for, Wizz's still have advantage in leveling as FF is stronger, But Tao's Warr's dont have to rely on them to level with.
(Would have to Add MC to Warrior / Tao kit

2:
Add a Warrior begginers quest in to gain an a A.Speed item, to help them get some levels.

3:
Make Skele's Mass Attack ?

4:
Have main bosses such as Oks / MirKing etc, do a shout when they spawn, encourages fights.

5:
Paralysis / Protection / Teleport / Clear rings (Special Rings Quest)
Put the following in all boss drops files : Paralysis / Protection / Teleport / Clear Fragments.

Have the players collect 6, Obv these are rare.

Then have them go find a smelting npc in a dangerous cave (Of your choice)
this Npc requires the Fragments + (a large sum of cash) to smelt the Fragments together.

You then go to another npc, who tells you this : "You must go kill me "x" boss for me to even be interested"
Depending on which Special Ring you want, decides which boss you must kill
Paralysis = DarkDevil
Protection = Mtk
Teleport = Oks
Clear = ZumaTaurus (These are just examples)

You then return to the npc, and he offers to make the Ring for you, for a sum of money.

Boom/...... there you have your special ring.

(I personally feel somethingl ike this is better, rather than just having them drop).

6:
Items :
Not sure how your going to sort the items out, but i like the idea of having the following =
You have for each level gap say 1-40 you have different items, such as Normal items(Drop from mobs), then Normal items but slighty better (Drops from Mobs (Rare) Sub-Bosses (Semi-Rare) Bosses (Not rare) Symbolise these items by placing a *after the items name, then Legendary Items (Only drop from Bosses(Semi-Rare) / Sub-Bosses(Rare). This way it breaks the kits up, and not everyone is running around with the same kit.
Please please please, don't do what paul normally does with his servers, where you have to kill 99999999 bosses to get a single drop lol.
It's a high rate, treat it as one.

7:
Bosses (This is just an idea) for the harder bosses, say OKS, have a Shout Saying "OmaKingMinion Has Spawned"
People then rush to this Sub-Boss, Kill it, once dead a shout in announced again saying "OmaKingMinion has been Slayed, OmaKingSpirit has arissen from its Coffin" then make OKS Spawn, people carry on fighting, that way you have a good 20 minute fight.

8:
Item stats, keep stats low up until around 100 also lower hp of all classes according to stats, so people aint fighting eachother with no1 being able to win, so you dont run outa levels etc.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
lol 2 highest levels in game are warriors mate so not sure where u coming from about hard to lvl

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
His in process atm of upping (Adding more tao pets) his new to this, so just give him time.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
i wouldnt be changing anything m8 tbh i found nothing wrong with tao pets

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Sfb is too Weak as are tao pets, if you think about it, Warriors can 2 hit those Leveling Cave mobs, wizzies can mass kill erm, takes tao's like 5minutes to get threw 1 lure.......

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
Sfb is too Weak as are tao pets, if you think about it, Warriors can 2 hit those Leveling Cave mobs, wizzies can mass kill erm, takes tao's like 5minutes to get threw 1 lure.......
yes i agree m8 but always been same if you want to level fast become a wizz if want to kill bosses be a warrior if you like a bit of both magic and strength then its a tao make a tao mass kill u may aswell close server now tbh