The Lost World [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
Legend of Mir: The Lost World

Online now

Full client:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EMLOX2V8

Mirror:
http://www.mir2.tech-hosts-dns.com/c...-LostWorld.rar

Exe + ini only
http://www.mir2.tech-hosts-dns.com/c...stWorldExe.rar

Any problems add [email protected] to messenger

Overview
Remote and forgotten about for centuries a lost land has been re-discovered albeit with new inhabitants, humans no longer live on the island, worship gods in the temples or excavate the woods nearby, in their place creatures dwell with only evil intentions. The administrators of Bichon, Mongchon and Prajna have come together with the hopes of reclaiming Mir’s Lost World and are counting on our brave heroes and heroines to gallantly go and take back what is theirs. Only the strongest will survive, are you bold enough?

Platform: 2.3
GMs: 1
Levelling: Medium
Items stats: Medium – High (after level 40)
Host: Dedicated server
Website/Forums: www.mir2lostworld.com

The server features a lot of new and custom maps, up to level 45 you can level in the caves that we are all familiar with – OC, WT,BC, ST, PSC, PT, RMV, ZT, PB, BG, etc etc. Once you reach level 45 then you can explore Lost Island which offers a lot of new caves, items, mobs and bosses, including a few other surprises. To help you level and to also help prevent boredom whilst levelling there are quests specific to most caves, which offer good rewards upon completion.
Although this I am classing this as a medium rate server, do not expect to level as fast as some other servers – my aim is to keep this server running long term.
Some of the new hunting areas include:
- Lost Island
- Lost Caves
- Pirate Ship (4 floors + KR)
- Kuma Desert (1 large map with mobs + boss)
- Illusion Woods (1 large map with mobs + boss)
- Frozen Temple (6 floors + KR)
- Jingchon Temple (5 floors + KR)
- Frozen Underground (4 floors + KR)
- DeadHell (4 floors + KR)
- Numa Underworld
- + More

Items:
70% of ‘euro items’ have customised stats
Over 500 additional items, with more being added regularly.
Rare items will be rare, so do not expect to get something amazing from every drop…

Other:
Rebirth system with Rebirth town, caves + items
Gamepoint system – bosses drop GP which can be traded for some rare items, special potions, items etc.
Hometown
Custom commands – e.g. @home, @bw, etc etc.
New pets for Taos when they reach certain levels
Guilds are limited to 12 members, guild and wars for Sabuk will be worthwhile with bonuses given for winning each.

I hope that you give it a try and like it. Suggestions will always be listened to, but please don’t compare it to other servers e.g. one server has this or that therefore this server should also have this or that.

Last edited:

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
with what ip? caz i download it and nothing come on :(

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
cant make a char.. nothing comes up after making it.

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Seems fine atm, Didn't play for that long got to 25 (very helpful pet) but as getting to 25 was that easy don't see the point in starting at level 1.

Just needing the usercount Atm - Few people lvl 40+.. Keep up the gud work

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Anyone can tell me if IP has changed from 193.164.132.183. I downloaded full client the ip was the same as advertised. I got nothing blocking the exe on my computer so wondering is it offline or ip different. Who got it working can they send me their ini files exe if poss argg this doing my head in.

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
The IP is the same, what happens when you click the exe? - does it just show a black screen with connection closed? or does the exe not run at all?

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
[Server1]
ServerName=LostWorld
ServerAddr=193.164.132.183
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=193.164.132.183
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=193.164.132.183
GameServerPort=7200

This is from the configuration setting "servers"

Server is definately up and working

Reactions: Tai

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
think u should change few things
lvl 45 + province its 2 hard its k to lvl without pet in there but u cant kill no boses and caves are 2 strong ice temple 7.5 k a mob like wt with dc 80 u cant kill noth

add diff pets from 45 -55 55 -65 or change the stats on items we need more drops cos we hunting only in iwt room and wt and drops are very rare u need to c more into it :make lvl 40+ kit drop easly from mobs in bdd like or in 45 province from norm mobs
thx very nice server till now

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
main problem is the skills sort it out n put it to 100- 200 - 300 :)

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
Changes will be made today/tonight:
- review and change item drops
- change mob strengths
- no need to add further pets for higher levels the above changes will cover that
- no need to change spells, they are way lower than euro anyway, and this is not a high rate server

Bare with me, this is my first server its a big learning curve, we'll get there in the end. There is only myself I dont have a team of people helping.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Changes will be made today/tonight:
- review and change item drops
- change mob strengths
- no need to add further pets for higher levels the above changes will cover that
- no need to change spells, they are way lower than euro anyway, and this is not a high rate server

Bare with me, this is my first server its a big learning curve, we'll get there in the end. There is only myself I dont have a team of people helping.

careful with your changes m8y, ppl like pets to be able to kill everything and mob's to drop @ least 1 in 10 a rare item lol
only change your stats if YOU think they need changing.

A friend of mine runs a server and a few players are constanly moaning that a pet cannot kill a lure by itself -- (i personally do not like the idea of pets pwning)

All the best

clinty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2010
M8 says can't find source for exe. Don't no if that's something my side or yours.Only things stopping me log on >.<

Sorted online now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.