Release - Guild Points System

Join Discord

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok as far as I can find, this system works 100% as far as I have found. It's not completely finished but maybe other people can take it further and re-release it (giving me and inflikted credit for the initial work of course lol) I've made this system as an adaption to the guild bank system made by Inflikted.

First make a new table in Game3G in SQL. Call it TBL_GUILDPOINTS.

Make 2 fields. FLD_GUILD and FLD_GPOINTS

OR

Make a new field in Game3G in TBL_CHARACTER and call it FLD_GUILDPOINTS.

Then make another table called TBL_GUILDBANK.

Make 2 Fields. FLD_GUILD and FLD_GOLD.

Then make an npc and use the script GuildBank.txt as this is the system for the guild shop and the guild bank. I put this in Questdiary/System as thats where most of my scripts like this are and I have it call it from the D-Menu for convenience

Next you'll want to make a mapquest for getting guild points. It can be used any way you want I guess but it's completely upto you what way you use it. It works either way, you can give guildpoints to individual chars so that they can choose how and when to redeem them to a guild (Do the second option in SQL), or you can assign them to a guild itself (Do the first option in SQL).

attaching text documents with each script option, for both the char and guild options. Also I'm attaching script you can put into 00default.txt for when chars level if you wish to assign guildpoints on level up.

All I ask is that people don't take credit for my work. Once again thanks to Chimera for all the help getting this system to work and to Inflikted for the initial script that inspired me to get this system working :D .

Edit: Mondie for guild & chars fixed as were bugged.

Attachments

• GuildBank.txt
    15.8 KB · Views: 175
  • script for 00default.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Mondie Guildbank for GUILD.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 178
  • MONDIE guildbank for chars.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
thanks inflikted. Although this kinda proved my point, so many people have looked at it already and only 3 thanks... kinda shows how ungrateful people are.

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
ime going to put it in place now looks hard to set up thogh Hmm?

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
no not reli hard to set up at all. just make sure the code for the script for the shop is redone with what ever item's your gonna have on it and adjust the points/cash taken and checked etc etc etc. hardest part was writing the script and getting it working lol

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
humm post the script u are using.

EDIT: just checked and realised I posted the old script I was using which was bugged. I'm redoing it at the moment and will post in a minute once done.

I might post the updated things I did for this system later, depends how nice I'm feeling lol.

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok decided to release the update to this system. Includes a script for guild areas that is completely automated, requires no gm intervention to change it over as it works on a bidding system, current highest bid for each area is who owns it.

You will need to change quite a lot in these files as it was set up for my server, but any release is better than no release :)

Make a Table in Game3G, call it TBL_GUILD, then make these fields in that table:

FLD_GUILD,FLD_GOLD,FLD_POINTS,FLD_GUILDLEVEL,FLD_LEVELPOINTS,FLD_GUILDBANK

That will make most of the scripts work right off. For the guild area script, make a table and call it TBL_GUILDISLANDS, then make 10 fields as below:

FLD_GuildIsland1,FLD_CurrentBid1,FLD_GuildIsland2,FLD_CurrentBid2,FLD_GuildIsland3,FLD_CurrentBid3,FLD_GuildIsland4,FLD_CurrentBid4,FLD_GuildIsland5,FLD_CurrentBid5

That will make that work. All you need to do is decide what maps to use as guild areas. Enjoy

Attachments

• GuildPoints.rar
    7.6 KB · Views: 63

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
This is amazing idea, everytime guild levels up, you mey create an new cave for a certain guild lvl to unlock the map. Making them be more incharge in this system.

Last edited: