What ya thoughts on this..

smoochy boys on tour

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Both OTT and annoying looking. Compared to some things at the minute I suppose the weapon isn't that bad, still wouldn't use it personally.

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
I reckon i could make the armour look better. Any chance you could upload/share it and i'll make some changes?

Not a fan of the weapon.

p

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Not being funny but im currently useing old skool data,for my server and if i replaced anydata and overwrited would that fk up my armours and **** ive made previously on the data witch is saved.ingame

yeah adam it would, unless its the same data file with that added on the end of it ..

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Not being funny but im currently useing old skool data,for my server and if i replaced anydata and overwrited would that fk up my armours and **** ive made previously on the data witch is saved.ingame
try makin ur own client then? :rolleyes:

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
i will get round to it bon :P chill ya sox :P i need to get hold of a good korean mir updater client from there realmir

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
They seem alright nothing too special the armour does seem a little OTT but most of the new armours look OTT.

/Zen2

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
The armour looks OTT outside view let alone the F10 view.

The wep looks like its just slapped on in outside view & I could of placed the wep better than the F10 view in paint tbh.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Can anyone release the actual wil files for the graphics folder for these? Wouldnt mind testing them but im fail with hh8! Im sure they would look better ingame than on a screenie :)

/Zen2

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008

Thanks.

Made the changes to the STDItem images as the old one was far to over the top:

Before:
oldarmkb7.jpg

After:
newarmue2.jpg

As you can see you can now actually distinguish between the male a female versions (Wtf was the old female one about lol) and i personally reckon they look quite nice now.

You can download my new ones from the attachment in this post.

p

Attachments

• PreacherArm.rar
    18.8 KB · Views: 13

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
ρяєα¢нєя;649580 said:
Thanks.

Made the changes to the STDItem images as the old one was far to over the top:

Before:
oldarmkb7.jpg

After:
newarmue2.jpg

As you can see you can now actually distinguish between the male a female versions (Wtf was the old female one about lol) and i personally reckon they look quite nice now.

You can download my new ones from the attachment in this post.

p

Thats Unreal that mate thanks alot :D xxx

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
btw lifco released that armor lol

Whats that got to do with anything? I dont see nobody trying to steal any credit, Doddsy added to his server and asked your thoughts. People weren`t keen on the armour so Preacher is simply trying to improve it.

BTW!!

Last edited: